Bakery/food Suppliers

Business By southerncake Updated 20 Apr 2006 , 1:21am by marmar

southerncake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southerncake Posted 19 Apr 2006 , 8:33pm
post #1 of 2

Hi guys,

My business has really started picking up in the last couple of months and I have started selling candies, cupcakes, etc., in a couple of local stores.

My problem is that I am not quite sure how to get to the next level. I can buy wholesale, but do not know where to look.

I need to know if anyone can pass along wholesalers of cake mixes, cookie doughs, chocolate, nuts, packaging, etc., etc.

I'm sure others have had these same questions, so hopefully it will be helpful for someone else too.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

1 reply
marmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmar Posted 20 Apr 2006 , 1:21am
post #2 of 2

Try www.lucks.com phone: 1 800 426 9778. They have a lot of decorations for cakes, etc. They also supply BakeMark with decorations- I think they're an international company- but BakeMark should also carry cake mixes, flour, etc. Also, look for those big trucks driving around the city and stopping in front of grocery stores - that's how we found several grocery suppliers - just call the number on the truck, if they don't carry exactly what you want, most companies are pretty good about directing you to the right wholesaler.

Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%