Beauty Pageant

Decorating By linda9588 Updated 5 Apr 2006 , 1:48am by Zamode

linda9588 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda9588 Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:19am
post #1 of 5

my 8 year old daugther is having a beauty pageant at her school and i want to do a cake for her and her freinds but i dont have know idea what to do for a beauty pageant so please help its on friday so i have 2 or 3 days to come up with an idea please please help me icon_confused.gif

4 replies
lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:31am
post #2 of 5

My first thought was the doll cakes. I made one for my Red Hat group for the birthdays one month. I used a sheet cake and then put three small dolls on it decorated with purple and red dresses and red hats. The hats were Xmas ornaments. You could do a couple of dolls and decorate them like beauty queens with sashes and some sort of tiaras in their hair. Put some flowers and a nice border to match.

Diane

ellyrae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellyrae Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:36am
post #3 of 5

You could also do a "frilly" tiered cake (small if only serving a handful of little princesses). Put a tiara on top for the topper and hang a sash over the whole cake at an angle with her schools name on it or something. HTH

blessings,
elly

dianagreen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dianagreen Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:40am
post #4 of 5

my first thought was a lil tiara and a bunch of flowers, something in a princess pink color goodluck!

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:48am
post #5 of 5

A cake table with chocolate lipstick and stuff like that?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%