Beauty Pageant

Decorating By linda9588 Updated 5 Apr 2006 , 1:59pm by RhondaK

linda9588 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
linda9588 Posted 4 Apr 2006 , 10:49pm
post #1 of 8

my 8 year old daugther is having a beauty pageant in school on friday and i want to make a cake for the pageant but dont know what cake to make for the pageant what picture do i do what is a beauty pageant theme please help icon_confused.gif

7 replies
laneysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laneysmom Posted 4 Apr 2006 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 8

Have you seen some of the tiara cakes in the gallery? That was the first thing that popped into my head. Especially if you made a matching sceptor out of gumpaste.

tirby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tirby Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 12:26am
post #3 of 8

Great Idea! and what little girl wouldn't love that. I thought there was a how to post on those??

laneysmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laneysmom Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:26am
post #4 of 8

Bumping for Linda! icon_biggrin.gif

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 2:03am
post #5 of 8

when I saw this post this is the first cake that came to mind sugarshack made it! I love this cake

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=favpics&cat=0&pos=-28496

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 12:53pm
post #6 of 8

The tiarra cake would be my first choice; but if you don't want to get into all that, maybe you could draw one of those ribbons that they wear over the shoulder on the cake (or make one out of MMF) and write on the ribbon "You're all beautiful" Use a lot of pink and orchid!

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:56pm
post #7 of 8

Depending on how big of a cake you need, it might be cute to get a princess barbie with a crown and make a doll cake and put the ribbon sash on her out of fondant or something. Or a tiara cake....there is a cake by Cakesbysam that I just LOVE I'll try and post it....it's sooooooooo beautiful!
LL

RhondaK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RhondaK Posted 5 Apr 2006 , 1:59pm
post #8 of 8

Wow!!!! That is such a great cake!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%