Kim Possible?

Decorating By melodyscakes Updated 23 Apr 2005 , 8:36pm by tcrema

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 6:55pm
post #1 of 8

icon_biggrin.gif i delivered a cake today and got another order, and got an order for a kim possible cake. i told her to give me a couple of days to look on my wonderful cake website and ask all my friends for ideas then would get back to her.
so, got any ideas????????????
thanks, melody

7 replies
susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 8

well she is a spy of sorts so anything that has to do with that. i assume its for a liitle girl so maybe thats not the best way to go. kim is a cheerleader. so maybe you could do something cheerleader related. its been a while since i watched the cartoon. my boys dont really like to wtch girl cartoons anymore. maybe if you sit down and watch and episode something will jusmp out at you. wish i was more help.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 7:18pm
post #3 of 8

You could do a BCT. This is what one of the KP party plates looks like. It might make for a nice BCT on top of a round cake . I like the What's the Sitch? too. You could include that with It's so and so's Birthday or So and so is turning #.

http://www.birthdayjubilee.com/Party%20Pak%20Groups/Kim_Possible/KimPossiblePlasticPlate.jpg

Also here are a couple coloring pages that might make good BCTs too.

http://disneylatino.com/regalodelasemana/kimpossible/color/images/coloring1-2.gif
http://disneylatino.com/regalodelasemana/kimpossible/color/images/coloring1-1.gif

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 7:18pm
post #4 of 8

Hi Melody!
I did Kim Possible for my daughters 5th birthday. Everyone LOVED it. I took the design off of her napkins. I was really impressed at how well it did and you could also add little pom-poms and mega phones to it or little binacoulars (sp). If you pull up my info and look at my cakes you can see it on this site!
Good Luck, hope I helped and Have Fun
Tammy

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 7:46pm
post #5 of 8

ok here is another idea, do a sheet cake and then shape it into a megaphone (sp) you can the the birthday childsname on it or you can do happy birthday ( childname) from kim possible. maybe add a few kim toys if you can find them. i dont know i can picture but not sure i decribed it very well.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 5:41pm
post #6 of 8

thumbs_up.gif your kim possible cake is sooooo cute! i'll have to try that buttercream transfer that ive read so much about but have been to chicken to try.
thanks i will post picture when i get it done
melody

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 5:52pm
post #7 of 8

melody, Tcrema's cake was beautiful.... I am sure your's will be too..... Kim herself is pretty!

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 8:36pm
post #8 of 8

AWWWW Thank you I'm glad that you liked my cake! I can't wait to see your kim possible. I know it will be GREAT! And thank you Flayvur

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%