Found A New Gadget To Work With!!

Decorating By TheCakeShak Updated 23 Apr 2005 , 2:00am by Lisa

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 7

icon_cool.gif Hey There Everyone... I found a new gadget that works really well for me and I wanted to let everyone in on it!! If you go to Kitchen Collectables web site, they have the neatest gadget. It is mostly used for decorating cookies with color flow or whatever..They are these cute squeeze bottles that come with tips etc..in some different sizes. At a great price too. I thought I would experiment and I found out that even though filling the pastry bags can be a mess..with a little effort I was able to use these squeeze bottles and make some roses with them and leaves. Plus they were easier to clean..And with my order I was given for free a Easter Egg Copper Cutter.
Check it out....... thumbs_up.gif

6 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 6:07pm
post #2 of 7

That sounds great...I use squeeze bottles but I've never seen them with tips. I love copper cookie cutters too! They're great to use for cookies and cakes. Plus, they're pretty! Thanks for letting us in on this icon_smile.gif

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 6:11pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks for that tip! I have to check this out.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 9:08pm
post #4 of 7

What's the actual name of the website, I haven't been able to find a Kitchen Collectables website.
Janice

Never mind, I found it through Google and it is kitchengifts.com

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 10:28pm
post #5 of 7

I ordered the squeeze bottles that you can place decorating tips on. I got one 2 oz and one 8 oz bottle. I can't wait to get them.
Thanks for the site!

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 12:58am
post #6 of 7

icon_surprised.gif OOPS!!!

Sorry, about getting the site name mixed up..I get so excited when I find these little bargin things to make decorating just a tad bit easier...... icon_redface.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 2:00am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdummy2

icon_surprised.gif OOPS!!!

Sorry, about getting the site name mixed up..I get so excited when I find these little bargin things to make decorating just a tad bit easier...... icon_redface.gif

I think we all get a little excited when it comes to cake tool bargains icon_biggrin.gif . You were right about the site name though. It is called Kitchen Collectibles. If you type that in, www.kitchengifts.com comes up. It's just the web address we were missing. I'm still browsing through all the copper cookie cutters! Can't buy too many of those though...break the bank. Getting one free was a good deal thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%