If You Order The Betty Crocker Bake N Fill.....

Decorating By Jennkrem Updated 21 Apr 2005 , 10:54pm by dragonwarlord1969

Jennkrem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennkrem Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 3:25pm
post #1 of 5

They give you the option of ordering the Dome Cake Pan for just shipping of 6.95. They also give you the option of ordering a Wilton "decorator's" set for 12.95.

Order the Dome Pan, Do NOT order the decorator's set. Unless you think getting 4 tips, 4 packets (like ketchup packets from McDonald's) of color paste, 5 disposable bags and a decorating leaflet a good deal. I must admit, I think I got took on that one.

But the dome pan is wonderful!! So that part is a good deal.

4 replies
dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 3:31pm
post #2 of 5

How big is the pan? I'm thinking of getting one myself minus the decorator set icon_smile.gif

Joe

Jennkrem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennkrem Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 3:36pm
post #3 of 5

I'm thinking it is a 9" round because it fit on my 10" circles with about an inch to spare. Also, when you put the cake together it is pretty tall, almost as tall as a Gallon of Milk.

But really fun to play and experiment with.

My next cake is going to be Dark chocolate with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate icing. icon_biggrin.gif

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 3:44pm
post #4 of 5

I have that pan also. Havent used it yet, but I had to have it. It is part of my cake supply obession I have...lol

dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 10:54pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennkrem

I'm thinking it is a 9" round because it fit on my 10" circles with about an inch to spare. Also, when you put the cake together it is pretty tall, almost as tall as a Gallon of Milk.

But really fun to play and experiment with.

My next cake is going to be Dark chocolate with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate icing. icon_biggrin.gif

cool! *OW* ok you twisted my arm, I'll get one!! Thanks for the measurements. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%