Anyone Got The Instructions For These......................?

Decorating By MikeRowesHunny Updated 23 Mar 2006 , 12:38am by lionladydi

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 21 Mar 2006 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 8

Just got a job lot of pans from Ebay, but I can't find instructions to these 2 pans:

Tee It Up (199icon_cool.gif 2105-2032 - the file on here is apparently broken/corrupted

Angel with Harp (1983) 502-4246

anyone have these pans or know where I can get the instructions from???

Thanks in advance!

7 replies
smileyface Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smileyface Posted 21 Mar 2006 , 11:50pm
post #2 of 8

If you can't get them download from here you might want to try www.ladycakes.com. There are lots of pans list there. If you don't see what you need, go to www.wilton.com and send them an email with the description and the pan number(s). They will mail (snail) you the instructions if they have them for the pan(s) you need. I got the ones I requested from both sites really fast.

Hope that helps!

Omicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Omicake Posted 21 Mar 2006 , 11:58pm
post #3 of 8

I tried finding them in Wilton to no avail. Try entering in cakepan4less.com as they have the Tee It Up instructions. I'm new in this site and don't know how could I attach it here.

cmmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmmom Posted 22 Mar 2006 , 12:02am
post #4 of 8

You could try www.cakepans4less.com. Good luck!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Mar 2006 , 12:04am
post #5 of 8

I know I just hate not having the instructions...have you looked in older wilton books? sometimes I find a picture in those and it gives me ideas that way.... I'll look in mine and see if I see anything with these pans.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 23 Mar 2006 , 12:21am
post #6 of 8

The "Tee it Up' pan is on www.cakepans4less.com. The other pan is called "Joyful Angel". It shows the pic on the same site but does not have the instructions. If you can find a 1983 Wilton book it has pictures in it. Wish I could be more helpful but I will keep looking.

Diane

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Mar 2006 , 12:26am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionladydi

If you can find a 1983 Wilton book it has pictures in it. Wish I could be more helpful but I will keep looking.

Diane

I have the 83 Wilton yearbook..... if you want something let me know.

lionladydi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lionladydi Posted 23 Mar 2006 , 12:38am
post #8 of 8

I am so sorry. It is the 1984 Wilton book. The pan is dated 1983 but the cake is in the 1984.

Diane

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%