Decorating By Sister Updated 17 Mar 2006 , 2:25pm by jmcakes

Sister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sister Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 4:57am
post #1 of 8

icon_redface.gif Sorry folks a newbie here.. How do I make myself an avatar?? I can make a yahoo avatar but never made one for a cake forum.. LOL can somebody instruct me? icon_redface.gif

7 replies
luggi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luggi Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 7:19am
post #2 of 8

Hi sister!

To find an avatar: search through the internet, there are many sites with free avatars
or
take a picture you took from your cakes for instance

Be sure that it's not too big!

Follow the instructions given here http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-1963.html

Good luck!

Luggi

AmberCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmberCakes Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 8:02am
post #3 of 8

First you have to find an avatar you like and save it to your computer. Then, go to your profile then upload an avatar from your computer. Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 12:54pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister

icon_redface.gif Sorry folks a newbie here.. How do I make myself an avatar?? I can make a yahoo avatar but never made one for a cake forum.. LOL can somebody instruct me? icon_redface.gif

what kind of avatar are you looking for? perhaps I can help....just PM me

jmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmcakes Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 1:09pm
post #5 of 8

I would like an avatar...I would like atan sharpei with black face and maybe a chef hat on him or him eating a cookie or piece of cake..I love sharpei dog

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 1:54pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcakes

I would like an avatar...I would like atan sharpei with black face and maybe a chef hat on him or him eating a cookie or piece of cake..I love sharpei dog

I do have some pictures of a Sharpei pup with that description but not sure I can put a chef hat on him.... I'll try.... I am ok with the computer but not complete computer savvy..

jdelectables Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdelectables Posted 16 Mar 2006 , 1:56pm
post #7 of 8

I'm having trouble, too! I wanted to use one of my cakes in my photos here but can't seem to do it. The cake is the small pink tiered one with the roses on top. Can you help? I'd be sooooo grateful!

Thanks,
Julie

jmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmcakes Posted 17 Mar 2006 , 2:25pm
post #8 of 8

ok let me know what to do if you can get me one...That would be soooo cute...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%