Pirate Ship Cake

Decorating By Pokadots Updated 1 Apr 2007 , 10:43pm by KHalstead

Pokadots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pokadots Posted 24 Mar 2007 , 1:47am
post #1 of 7

Hi!
Does anyone have any instruction on how to make a pirate ship cake? My little brother wants one for his birthday, but I don't know how to make one. I was showing him a lot of the ship pictures on here, and they're really good!

Thanks for your help!

6 replies
shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 24 Mar 2007 , 3:52am
post #2 of 7

You may try to pm someone who has made one that you were looking at. Sorry, I've never done one.

Inga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Inga Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 12:14pm
post #3 of 7

Look up Freia,that is in Danish but you find pic that are easy to follow.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 4:47am
post #4 of 7

I've done the one using the pirate ship kit that CC sells on this site many times. It's pretty easy to do and is very impressive when finished.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 2:47pm
post #5 of 7

I did one last September, and it was very simple to do. I used the instructions from a Debbie Brown Enchanted Cakes for Children book. She has very detailed step by step instructions.

katskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katskreations Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 9:19pm
post #6 of 7

I did a ship a couple years ogo. I think I got directions on the family fun site.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 10:43pm
post #7 of 7

I did one in February...and all I did was cut a 12x18" cake in half and stacked it and then took a sheet of paper and roughly drew the shape I was after....laid it on the cake and cut it out and covered it in fondant and then added chocolate railings and some dowel rods with paper sails.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%