Report Post?

Decorating By chrisrich Updated 17 Apr 2005 , 4:08pm by elin

chrisrich Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrisrich Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 8

What is this report post button I'm seeing in the threads now? The one with the exclamation mark...

7 replies
tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 10:29pm
post #2 of 8

It is for when you think a post that someone made might be mean or out of content for CC. Someone else can explain it better then me~

ump107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ump107 Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 12:53am
post #3 of 8

I believe this allows you to report a questionable or inappropriate post to the moderators without having to send PMs to each of them before if you notice a inappropriate post you had to PM the moderators and either PM all of them or hope you could get the one that would be online soonest.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 1:55am
post #4 of 8

Just follow this link for an explanation!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-14721-.html#14721

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 11:37am
post #5 of 8

yeah I just used it... since it was considered advertising for the "fellow cake maker" I figured the post that I reported (something for sale) was in the same context.

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 1:20pm
post #6 of 8

I was going to ask this same question this morning. But I figured it had to with a mean/innappropriate post. So at least I was right on that part. I am glad to see that now there is a quicker way to report these things!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 1:26pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

yeah I just used it... since it was considered advertising for the "fellow cake maker" I figured the post that I reported (something for sale) was in the same context.

I just deleted that post you are referring to and PM'd the member to let them know that they cannot do this.

elin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elin Posted 17 Apr 2005 , 4:08pm
post #8 of 8

That is nice to know. I have been thinking about that, but could not figure it out.
Thought it was for some bad posts.
Love a page that is neat and nice. Where everyone is like a family.
icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%