What Other Forums Do You Visit?

Lounge By wendysue Updated 3 Apr 2007 , 3:50am by Busia77

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 9:29pm
post #1 of 20

Cake or otherwise? I'm often on Wahm.com. Wondered if I was missing out on any cool places to visit? icon_lol.gif

19 replies
Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 9:57pm
post #2 of 20

If I am not on here looking around I am playing games here:

http://friendlyjungle.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 11:05pm
post #3 of 20

Ha-ha! I hardly have time to do what I want here! And compared to these forums, it's such a cold weird world out there!

Jaremcal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jaremcal Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 1:37am
post #4 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dydemus

Ha-ha! I hardly have time to do what I want here! And compared to these forums, it's such a cold weird world out there!

I have belonged to a lot of forums over the years. It can get ugly out there! The site I posted is all arcade games. There are forums for talking but not really used.

Housemouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Housemouse Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 11:47am
post #5 of 20

used to visit 2 other cake sites but now only CC.

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 12:24pm
post #6 of 20
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 25 Mar 2007 , 1:58pm
post #7 of 20

I barely have enough time for CC =(

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 3:37am
post #8 of 20

One thing I like about CC is 99% of the time everyone here is super sweet! I've only had one not so cool response to something I posted here. icon_smile.gif

Wendy

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 5:04am
post #9 of 20

I go to sugarcraft's forum sometimes but it's really slow...

I also visit a place called wotmania.com but it's a fantasy book series website...probably not exciting to anybody here icon_lol.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 11:15am
post #10 of 20

wiltons site too, and I used to go to ladycakes.com a lot, but it's been a long time now...

Lemondrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemondrop Posted 26 Mar 2007 , 11:02pm
post #11 of 20

I like rotten tomatoes for movies

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 28 Mar 2007 , 7:07am
post #12 of 20

I was a member on wilton and migrated over here. Now allrecipes.com, kraft foods,sugarysweet and a few chat rooms and other profound cakesites. I love to learn new ideas so I expand my knowledge all the time icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif Gotta love food and cakes and friends.

Ok I was to Blonde , to tired and stupid to mention I do visit my own site.
www.yourconnection4.scent-team.com Thanks Me

msladybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msladybug Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 5:26pm
post #13 of 20

I visit soloops.com , for military wives and a local moms forum.

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 6:28pm
post #14 of 20

Sometimes I like to read the eBay forums...dear God ~ they are the most ruthless bunch I have ever seen (well, most - not all). I mean people will post simple qustions and within minutes there are all the posts that are just hysterical. Yes, it sounds cruel to read this but sometimes I need a laugh and they are a riot. There was one thread about 'Garage Sale Stories' and I literally cried I laughed so hard! icon_cry.gif

The other site I am sorta addicted to is Yahoo Questions...it's really cool. They have tons of different categories and you can ask questions from everything from cooking, entertainment to *ahem*. Then the other people will vote on the answers - eventually one is picked as the "best answer". So I came across one about bad kissers and I am telling you, it was the funniest thing I have ever read - but since they are anonymous, most of the responses are totally honest so they are entertaining as heck.

mitsel8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mitsel8 Posted 1 Apr 2007 , 10:39pm
post #15 of 20

I lurk on Televisionwithoutpity.com
It's great if you love T.V., especially reality T.V.
Beware it's addicting/addictive (not sure which is the correct word.)

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 1:42am
post #16 of 20

this is the only forum I go to. Although I did check out another cake forum today that people here were duscussing. That place was NOT for me! I feel like I'm constantly on this site and can't imagine splitting my time between TWO cakes sites.
I AM interested in the wahm forum though. Sounds interesting.

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 2:26am
post #17 of 20

I'm pretty much only on here! Sometimes myspace.

Sugarbunz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbunz Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 4:45am
post #18 of 20

Hmm, well, I have a few boards I belong to. I love dr. Who, so I visit Gallifreyone on occasion, but not too often. My main *other* board is my August 2003 (due date) moms board. But lately, this has been my main thing. Man, I tell you, that mom's board used to get nasty, so I distanced myself a while ago. They are better now. All the "bad seeds" have moved on.

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 2 Apr 2007 , 5:01am
post #19 of 20

Mypace and my local newspaper's message board

Busia77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Busia77 Posted 3 Apr 2007 , 3:50am
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlsaxe

this is the only forum I go to. Although I did check out another cake forum today that people here were duscussing. That place was NOT for me! I feel like I'm constantly on this site and can't imagine splitting my time between TWO cakes sites.
I AM interested in the wahm forum though. Sounds interesting.

I agree that some forums are duscussing, but is there a need to to bring them here to this fab site? People choose there own density weather it be christian or valgarity. I choose to be a leerner of cakes. Not a chooser of ones density. let us be happy cakking
lets all cake! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%