Short Terms

Business By tortica Updated 1 Mar 2006 , 12:09pm by tortica

tortica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tortica Posted 26 Feb 2006 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 6

Sorry for the trouble but I woudl really appreshiate if someone could tell me or give me the link to all the long versions of short terms that you use. I know that it is all logic but I am very new to this site and to decorating so I do not know all the possibilities... I guessed some like FBCT (freeze buttercream technique) and MMF (marshmellow fondant) but still I have no idea about some others.

I would really like to thank you all because you are great and your cakes look magnificant! I hope I will be able to do something like that someday!

Another question: in my country (very small and in Europe) I can not get white marshmellows icon_sad.gif so I was wondering - could I use homemade one for the MMF? I made it once but it is not the exactly same thing... If any of you have a recipe I would appreshiate it very much!

PS: sorry for all the spelling mistakes icon_redface.gif

5 replies
subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 26 Feb 2006 , 4:59pm
post #2 of 6

Go into the forums and look under acronyms.
By the way WELCOME!!!!!!!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 26 Feb 2006 , 5:10pm
post #3 of 6

Try this.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-2926.html

Welcome to CC by the way!! I can't help you with the MMF question, but I am sure someone will be along soon that can. I am pretty sure it can be done.

tortica Posted 26 Feb 2006 , 5:21pm
post #4 of 6

thank you both very very much! I checked the link, it is fabolous! You are amazing! I swallow your cakes with my eyes and I will post mine here as soon as I get the technology to do that (my cabel for digital photo is missingicon_sad.gif Thank you for the wellcome!

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 26 Feb 2006 , 5:35pm
post #5 of 6
tortica Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 12:09pm
post #6 of 6

thank you Jenn! I looked at the link and laughed when I saw the girl was asking of the same thing as I was wandering - if I make it from homemade marshmellows - do they need to set at all - since I will melt them anyway... But the diference is that I do not have any store holding this item in my country... So I'll try the recipe in the link, thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%