Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 7:49pm
post #211 of 615

OK Here We all are!! These are my fav pics!!!! Note my son is now 2 as seen in privious pics! But he is too cute in this pic!
LL
LL
LL

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 7:51pm
post #212 of 615

OK - here I am with my husband and son at my surprise 30th birthday party last September.
LL

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 7:59pm
post #213 of 615

THIS IS ME
LL

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 9:21pm
post #214 of 615

Hey Cathy! I know that face! icon_smile.gif When are you gonna take one in the red FD shirt I sent you?? LOL icon_smile.gif

Destini, Lisa, Ray, Wolf~ Happy, beautiful families!!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 9:25pm
post #215 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

MrsMissey... Ok.. I have to admit something.. I thought you were going to be older then you are. I guess it was the Mrs in front of the Missey. You are a glamorous lady! The Lady in Red! icon_smile.gif

...that is too funny! Guess I wasn't being to creative when I signed up and never thought that CC would become such a big part of my life!! As for glamour ...lol...I am usually in jeans and a ponytail, I just don't have any pics of that! icon_biggrin.gif

You definitely favor Justine Bateman! thumbs_up.gif I checked out all your photos and you truly are an inspiration!! Congrats on your success!!

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 9:29pm
post #216 of 615

Spottydog ~ I can't believe your baby's cheeks aren't red from being pinched. They're sooooo cute like the kind you'd want to pinch! He is adorable! Thanks for sharing your pic too. You are pretty from your side view you posted the other day and just as pretty in your front view too thumbs_up.gif

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 10:27pm
post #217 of 615

Ray75, it's so nice to see your family! I see you on myspace too but I haven't seen that one! You have a very nice looking family!! thumbs_up.gif

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 11:01pm
post #218 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottydog

OK Here We all are!! These are my fav pics!!!! Note my son is now 2 as seen in privious pics! But he is too cute in this pic!

Oh, Lisa! You are gorgeous! You look like a movie star! And that boy! What a cutie!

Ray75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ray75 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 11:18pm
post #219 of 615

Thanks tc and flava...yea, I don't know why I didn't put that one on my page.

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 12:17am
post #220 of 615

Wow, is so nice to finally see how everybody looks like, I can't believe how many beatiful people are part of CC.
Here are some pics of my family!
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

cmmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cmmom Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 12:18am
post #221 of 615

I LOVE this post! Finally I can have a visual face to go with all the beautiful cake creations.

I don't like the camera either - this is the only picture I could find. I'm the redhead in the middle. I've attached pictures of my little girls - Claire is 4-1/2 and Maura will be 3 in May. The second picture I just had to add. It is my daughter Maura all excited when we decorated for Easter this weekend.
LL
LL
LL

RICKASH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RICKASH Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 1:43am
post #222 of 615

I really really hate the camera, but I love talking photos of my kids. I'm the one who usually hold the camera, otherwise it might break. icon_lol.gif
Heres a pic of my 2 kids from Oct last year at my sisters wedding.
I'll throw in a pic of our wedding because it about the only photo I like of myself..
So here goes...........

sorry for the crappy photos they were scanned in.
LL
LL
LL

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 1:44am
post #223 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

What an adorable little toehead you've got there! She is preeeecious! I have one of those too but she is not so little any more. She is 28 and still a blue eyed toehead! I'll post a picture of her so you can see what I mean.

Thank you so much! I'll be lucky, wait, scratch, that, she'll be lucky if she makes it to 28! She is complete Diva through and through. But she comes off as an angel to eveyone else. Why can't anyone else see the pain she puts us through while she reigns over the household?! icon_confused.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

KCsmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCsmom98 Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:00am
post #224 of 615

OK after seeing all the beautiful people and adorable kids in the gallery, i figure i would post mine as well. It's great to finally meet everyone...Jen
LL
LL
LL

sbcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sbcakes Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:02am
post #225 of 615

This is me, my husband and girls!
LL

LanaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LanaC Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:07am
post #226 of 615

Okay, let me see if I can even do this...
LL

mom2seven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2seven Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:31am
post #227 of 615

Me & my husband last June in Jamaica.

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:46am
post #228 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsmom98

OK after seeing all the beautiful people and adorable kids in the gallery, i figure i would post mine as well. It's great to finally meet everyone...Jen

Your girls are so cute!! my youngest DD plays soccer and takes ballet lessons too!!
Very nice family!!

KCsmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCsmom98 Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 3:13am
post #229 of 615

awwww...thank you so much...i love my girls and think they are beautiful too. quite the little handfuls, i'm sure you can see the mischief in their eyes, but i wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. icon_biggrin.gif

PieceofCakeAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PieceofCakeAZ Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 8:31am
post #230 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckkerber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceofCakeAZ

Since I look like "The CC member most likely to rob other CC members at spatulapoint" icon_wink.gif I will spare everyone and leave you with the cartoon version of me. In case you were wondering, I'm on the left. Neither of our heads actually look like that though. icon_biggrin.gif

Okay, you get points for being funny but not enough to get you off of the hook. I'm sure you can find a photo that doesn't scream "cake convict"!

Geez... tough crowd. icon_wink.gif

Here's the best I can do. I am the one that isn't Canadian. icon_biggrin.gif

And no...I'm actually not short (5'11")... they apparently just grown em big in Canada. icon_cool.gif

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 11:01am
post #231 of 615

Loving all the pictures everyone. Sooooo many gorgeous ladies, and so many beautiful kids.

Ok Mr PieceofCakeAZ, is that you looking very artsy in your beret??

Nati

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:25pm
post #232 of 615

PieceofCakeAZ- I think I'll take the non-cartoon version icon_lol.gif .

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:28pm
post #233 of 615

Of a cake,of course. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 2:31pm
post #234 of 615

PieceofCake - verrrry nice! thumbs_up.gif Your cakes are awesome too.

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 4:26pm
post #235 of 615

Everyone looks so wonderful !!!

I missed this thread I have been looking into going back to school for cosmetology and have been on other sites ...

I forgot to tell you who else is in the photo's
My two boys ,hubby and I take care of a little guy with special needs he is in both photo's he is a big part of our live's...
LL
LL

Jenteach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenteach Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 5:11pm
post #236 of 615

There are some BEAUTIFUL people here at CC! And beautiful babies and furbabies as well.

Here are a couple of pictures of my daugther. She's going to be 3 next month and she is my world!

Hope you like them!

Jen

DD with her "dress up clothes" on

DD with her "model" pose

DD and I at a wedding last fall.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 5:12pm
post #237 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by missyek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teekakes

What an adorable little toehead you've got there! She is preeeecious! I have one of those too but she is not so little any more. She is 28 and still a blue eyed toehead! I'll post a picture of her so you can see what I mean.

Thank you so much! I'll be lucky, wait, scratch, that, she'll be lucky if she makes it to 28! She is complete Diva through and through. But she comes off as an angel to eveyone else. Why can't anyone else see the pain she puts us through while she reigns over the household?! icon_confused.gificon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Oh Missy, I know just what you mean! LOL icon_lol.gif That daughter of mine you saw in the picture is Diva through and through as well, always has been and always will be. One word of advice~~give up the house! She reigns over it now and will still reign over it when she is 28!!! icon_lol.gif

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 5:16pm
post #238 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenteach

There are some BEAUTIFUL people here at CC! And beautiful babies and furbabies as well.

Here are a couple of pictures of my daugther. She's going to be 3 next month and she is my world!

Hope you like them!

Jen

Oh Jen! She is tooooooo cute! Another baby Diva on board! No one would ever know she is your world by looking at the picture of the two of you! icon_wink.gif Love her stylin in those sunshades! Melt my heart!

Jenteach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenteach Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 5:40pm
post #239 of 615

Thanks Lea! She is 100% DIVA. She is in charge in our household. I wish I could have 10 of her though....

Jen

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 22 Mar 2007 , 5:50pm
post #240 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenteach

Thanks Lea! She is 100% DIVA. She is in charge in our household. I wish I could have 10 of her though....

Hee Hee, Our Diva is the exact reason why we do not have 4 kids! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif My husband asid he always wanted 4 and then we brought Miss Bine home. He made up his mind really quick that he did not want anymore. He really said that he could not take the chance that we would end up with another just like her! icon_razz.gif I told him that he is the one who wanted the girl--obviously he had no clue that little girls could actually be worse than women! Hee Hee! But I love her to death--yes, she brought the girl out in me--I was major tom boy... I still don't want to play with Barbies though. icon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%