Is Anyone Fluent In German??

Decorating By lakecountrymommy Updated 21 Feb 2006 , 6:09pm by lakecountrymommy

lakecountrymommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lakecountrymommy Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:25am
post #1 of 9

Is anyone from Germany? I have a recipe in German. I need it translated to English. I can figure out some of the words, but but not enough!

8 replies
ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:34am
post #2 of 9

lakecountrymommy: I don't speak German, but found a site that translates many different languages including German:

http://german.about.com/library/bltransl_05.htm...if this link doesn't work let me know what words you need translated.

Hope this helps

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:40am
post #3 of 9

okay, for some reason the link I post isn't going to the right page...if you want to post which words you need translated & I will try to help you, unless of course someone here speaks German & can offer better help.

izzybee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
izzybee Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:42am
post #4 of 9

There is a woman on CC user name "Tuggy" who is based in Germany. If you PM her I'm sure she will help you out.

izzybee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
izzybee Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:43am
post #5 of 9

There is a woman on CC user name "Tuggy" who is based in Germany. If you PM her I'm sure she will help you out. Here is her website:http://www.sugardreams.de/

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 3:55am
post #6 of 9

Probably doesn't help this late at night but my next door neighbor is German. I can talk to her tomorrow if you don't have it translated by then. You could pm me the recipe and I can have her translate for you.

I used to speak it but haven't done so in about 15 years. Just bits and pieces so I probably can't help you much!

Amy

good36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
good36 Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 4:31am
post #7 of 9

My niece is a german teacher, email me the recipe and I will ask her to translate it for you.
Judy

Tuggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tuggy Posted 19 Feb 2006 , 11:39am
post #8 of 9

HI lakecountrymommy,

as Izzybee mentioned, I speak, hopefully, fluent german. So I will try my very best if you send me the recipe.

Oh and by the way welcome to CC, hope you enjoy it here.

Best wishes
Bettina

lakecountrymommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lakecountrymommy Posted 21 Feb 2006 , 6:09pm
post #9 of 9

Just wanted to thank everyone who offered to help. Tuggy was able to translate perfectly. Thank You. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%