Job Vacancy

Business By sweetcakes Updated 7 Feb 2006 , 4:48am by sweetcakes

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 6 Feb 2006 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 4

Can i post a bakery job vacancy here? I went back to work at a bakery until they find a new decorator, but they only advertise in the local paper, and are not trying too hard!! Id like to post it on the internet, i have their permission. Its in Denton Texas.

3 replies
cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 6 Feb 2006 , 8:13pm
post #2 of 4

This isn't about the job vacancy, but wow, you are right down the road from where I used to live. Do you know where Bowie is? I lived there as a child and loved it....many many years ago!!!

Yea Texas!!! from way over here is Tennessee.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 7 Feb 2006 , 2:33am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcakes

Can i post a bakery job vacancy here? I went back to work at a bakery until they find a new decorator, but they only advertise in the local paper, and are not trying too hard!! Id like to post it on the internet, i have their permission. Its in Denton Texas.

Yes this is ok. Please post it here in the Business area.

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 7 Feb 2006 , 4:48am
post #4 of 4

Thank you for allowing me to do this.
Davis Bakery in Denton TX needs a parttime experienced decorator ASAP!!!! It would be for Monday, Friday and Saturday starting at 6am until done, which could be anywhere from 15 - 24 hrs a week. pay is dependant on experience. This is a family run bakery, been in business since the 50s and they still run it the same way!!! if you are interested in applying please PM me first so i can give you a few tips.

Yes, Bowie is not too far from here.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%