Not So Sweet Frosting

Decorating By StandingForJesus Updated 8 Mar 2007 , 2:35pm by StandingForJesus

StandingForJesus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StandingForJesus Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 6:09am
post #1 of 5

I just seen a day or so ago a recipe here for a frosting for those folks who ask, "Can you make it just a wee bit less sweet"? I believe it was even called "Not So Sweet Frosting". Well, just when I thought, aw I won't need that, I get an order today with a client asking for that very thing. Now I can't for the life of me find that recipe. Is there anyone who can help with passing this recipe on. Maybe that wasn't exactly what it was called, but if anyone has any recipes for a less sweet buttercream, I sure could use it. Thanks everyone!

Ellie

4 replies
dewia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dewia Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 6:53am
post #2 of 5
StandingForJesus Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 6:58am
post #3 of 5

Thank you so much! That wasn't the one I seen, but if all else fails and I can't find it, that'll have to do. She just don't want the regular b/c because of the sweetness. I've saved your suggestion and printed it and will resort to it if I have to. Thank you again so much for your help.

Be Blessed,
Ellie

Shelly2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly2005 Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 7:25am
post #4 of 5

Maybe this is the one you're looking for -

Julie's Less-Sweet Buttercream Frosting

I don't know how to link the page. You can go to the recipes page and just do the search from there. That's what I did.

Hope this helps.

Michelle

StandingForJesus Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:35pm
post #5 of 5

Oh thank you so much Michelle, that is EXACTLY the one I was looking for. You've truly been a blessing to me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Ellie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%