Eeeek Help!!!!!! St. Patrick's Cupcakes By Friday!

Decorating By xtraxtra23 Updated 8 Mar 2007 , 2:53am by xtraxtra23

xtraxtra23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xtraxtra23 Posted 7 Mar 2007 , 11:58pm
post #1 of 13

i have the wilton cupcake fun book and i looked through for ideas for a party for my art class on friday to celebrate spring break and st. paddy's...and i thought there was a leprechaun in there somewhere and there is NOTHING! now i need to do leprechauns and have no idea what to dof ro it.

12 replies
korensmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korensmommy Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:03am
post #2 of 13

Here's a bump~~I need to make 100 St. Patrick's Day cupcakes for next Saturday and still don't have any ideas!

xtraxtra23 Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:07am
post #3 of 13

all i have to do is 24 cupcakes adn 12 of them are making up "Spring Break!"and then the other twel will be leprechans or whatever i come up wiht...but i hope it turns out alright

M1resnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
M1resnick Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:07am
post #4 of 13

Do you have to do a lepruchan, or will shamrocks do? They are far easier & it sounds like you're making quite a few.

2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:24am
post #5 of 13

I went to google search and type in shamrock or whatever St Patrick's items you want and click on image(s) and there you might find what you are looking for and then print out a copy and go from there. Hope this helps somewhat. icon_smile.gif

M1resnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
M1resnick Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:28am
post #6 of 13

I subscribe to Family Fun magazine &they had some cute ideas. Here's an address:

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/special/specialfeature/cupcake-finder-holidays/

LanaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LanaC Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:37am
post #7 of 13

100 cupcakes? Oh my word. I would go nuts. Put a chocolate coin on the tops of those bad boys and call it a day. Honestly though, shamrocks would be easy.

When I hear of things like this, I'm thrilled that my kids' school doesn't allow home baked items for class treats.

notsoperfectcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notsoperfectcakes Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 12:38am
post #8 of 13

You could do rainbows and then arrange them to have a pot of gold at the end,or the colour of the Irish Flag. Sorry thats all I have GOOD LUCK

xtraxtra23 Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:39am
post #9 of 13

umm they aually have to e lieprechauns...belive it! sometimes those boys can be so stubborn...but i thnk i can do it and i only have to make handful

cakesbyjackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjackie Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:43am
post #10 of 13

The new issue of Woman's Day has a leperchaun cupcake on the cover. It looks fairly simple to do as well....mostly candies making up the "face" on the top of the cupcake. Check our your local grocery check out line.

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:44am
post #11 of 13

Someone just posted some really cute ones they did. Check the gallery. They are darling and didn't look that hard.

prettycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycakes Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:45am
post #12 of 13

Okay, I was just at Albertson's and saw a Woman's Day mag. with a leprechaun cupcake on the cover. He was super cute, but looked a little time consuming.

xtraxtra23 Posted 8 Mar 2007 , 2:53am
post #13 of 13

YES THATS WHERE I SAW IT THANK YALL SO VERY MUCH VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!...oh and I'll check the galleries thx!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%