Favorite Or Most Ordered Wedding Cake Flavor(S)

Decorating By TinaRe Updated 24 Jan 2006 , 10:50pm by TinaRe

TinaRe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinaRe Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 4:06pm
post #1 of 8

I am doing a bridal show in 3 weeks and want to know which flavors i should do for samples. Actually I am trying to get some new flavors to do besides the normal ones. I will be offering a white cake to sample, but what kind of filling should I use? Also what other flavor and filling should I use for the second cake sample? I really trust your opinions here, that is why I am asking! TIA
Tina

7 replies
TinaRe Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 4:12pm
post #2 of 8

Would really like some help on this one
Thanks

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 8

I'm pretty sure that there was just a thread about this same topic. Did you try a search?

frstech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frstech Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 5:10pm
post #4 of 8

here is a post i started on a similiar topic. HTH

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-14435.html

Euphoriabakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Euphoriabakery Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 5:21pm
post #5 of 8

My favorite is pretty boring, but I love yellow or chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. There is a really easy recipe on this site somewhere. It is done in the blender and is out of this world yummy! I made a lellow cake with this filling and covered it in dark chocolate ganache, wow it was amazing!

cande Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cande Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 9:01pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoriabakery

There is a really easy recipe on this site somewhere. It is done in the blender and is out of this world yummy!

If you happen to come across it again, can you post the name of it?

Euphoriabakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Euphoriabakery Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 9:17pm
post #7 of 8

Here is the link:
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-700-0-Blender-Chocolate-Mousse.html
However I actually used heavy whipping cream instead of the milk and added vanilla instead of the brandy, it was delicious.

It says there is raw eggs in it, but You pour boiling milk into the blender, I would think this would cook the eggs.

Make sure you leave the blender running as you pour the boiled milk or cream in or you will end up with scrambled eggs.

TinaRe Posted 24 Jan 2006 , 10:50pm
post #8 of 8

thanks for the input and the links... anyone else have their favorite to put in? TIA
Tina

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%