Lounge By momsandraven Updated 17 Jan 2009 , 9:09pm by KHalstead

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 10 Feb 2006 , 9:27pm
post #31 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkleshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodibug

I actually thought MrsMissey had posted the wrong pic it looks so real!!! icon_lol.gif

I thought it was the wrong cake too and had to go back to look at it! Very nice!

..lol! That is too funny!

Dodibug..your cake turned out excellent! I love it!! thumbs_up.gif

SquirrellyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SquirrellyCakes Posted 10 Feb 2006 , 10:35pm
post #32 of 37

Kiddo, you done great, that is just adorable, love it! How cute that you found the angel to fit in with the name, looks so sweet!
Hugs Squirrelly

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 10 Feb 2006 , 10:39pm
post #33 of 37

Thanks guys! I had alot of fun doing it. Plus I got to try to learn how to use my new sewing machine! Now I need someone else to get preggers so I can make another one!!

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 10 Feb 2006 , 11:03pm
post #34 of 37

momsandraven, that's one of the cutest diaper cakes I've ever seen! Great job. Can tell you put a lot of money into it too! These get expensive real quick. The mom-to-be is going to love it!

LivinInABox, Yours is incredible too! Love Tigger!

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 10 Feb 2006 , 11:05pm
post #35 of 37

Just realized that several of you had posted photos, didn't mean to exclude anyone... you all are doing great work!

SheilaF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SheilaF Posted 11 Feb 2006 , 12:42am
post #36 of 37

Those are all great! I did one of those years ago, but used cloth diapers. I'd have to search on a disc somewhere for that image though since I take nearly 3000 photos/month, I'm constantly having to cut DVD's w/the photos to clear up hard-disc space. LOVE the wedding one. Definitely going to keep that in mind if any of my friends get married. Most likely, it'll be my dtr's friends since I'm getting so ancient.

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 17 Jan 2009 , 9:09pm
post #37 of 37

so awesome, I just did my first one of these too
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%