Darth Maul Themed Party Supplies??

Lounge By tabs8774 Updated 29 Jan 2006 , 4:34am by BellaRosa

tabs8774 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tabs8774 Posted 16 Jan 2006 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 3

hey y'all.....
my son is having a darth maul themed bday on the 28th of this month and im having a horrible time finding the stuff for the decorations!! i'm getting 3-4 large strafoam balls and painting them to look like the planets in the movie(hopefully) and i've decided to just use black and red plates, table clothes and such but i wanted to have some things that were star wars/darth maul. his cake will be a darth maul bust( a take off of lisa's spiderman bust.) but so far this and the planets are the only things i have themed to the party.! please help me with some ideas!! creative is great it dosent have to be store bought but that would be ok also.... i need help asap plzzz!!

2 replies
BellaRosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaRosa Posted 17 Jan 2006 , 3:39am
post #2 of 3

We did Darth Maul back in Sept for my littlest boys birthday. I printed off coloring sheets for all the kids, used cardstock & print shop to create the little things to put over the noise blowers (cant think of what they are called lol), & then bought the little star wars party favors. Those required cutting, but not bad. I bought a Darth Vader pinata & just pasted a printed out pic of darth maul on it because it was round.

I cant wait to see your darth maul bust! It is such a great idead!

BellaRosa

BellaRosa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BellaRosa Posted 29 Jan 2006 , 4:34am
post #3 of 3

How did the cake & party go? Please post pics as I would LOVEto see how your darth aul cake turned out!

Bella Rosa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%