Flowers And Butterflies Cake Ideas

Decorating By fat-sissy Updated 4 Mar 2007 , 3:06am by trumpetmidget

fat-sissy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fat-sissy Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 5:21pm
post #1 of 9

I just got an order for a 1/4 sheet cake for a little girls 1st b-day. Mom just said she wants flowers and butterflies. Any ideas???

8 replies
missyjo30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyjo30 Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 5:25pm
post #2 of 9

Look in my pictures, I made a butterfly and Flower cake for a little girls 1st birthday. Good luck!

fat-sissy Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 9

Your cake is beautiful. I was thinking about using daisies on a pink cake. Are your daisies andb-fly made of MMF?

JamesSweetie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tporbz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tporbz Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 9

Here's a cake I made recently for a little girl. The idea was to create a garden effect. You could try something like this, or look at katharry's cakes. She's got one or two with lots of daisies on the cake and your imagination can fill in the blanks... Good luck!
LL

missyjo30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyjo30 Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 9:33pm
post #6 of 9

I actually made the butterfly and daisy out of gumpaste. I love your cake tporbs!! Great idea, I love the sparkles!! Yeah, for a sheet cake I think something gardeney would be really nice!! Good luck, it's so hard to come up with cute ideas sometimes, that's why this website is so nice,lots of inspiration!!!! icon_wink.gif

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 9:35pm
post #7 of 9

I made one too! Look in my photos. Butterflies are fun to make! You will get lots of inspiration from this site!

Look forward to seeing your cake!

bj

fat-sissy Posted 1 Mar 2007 , 10:18pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks cake buddies! I've tried looking in the gallery but it's not working well for me today. You've provided me with some inspiration. These are all beautiful cakes!

trumpetmidget Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trumpetmidget Posted 4 Mar 2007 , 3:06am
post #9 of 9

You can check out my pictures. The cake is a 12x18 sheet with a butterfly cake on top to look like it's flying. I made it for my daughter's first birthday and am actually making another one like it in a couple weeks for a girlfriends daughters 1st birthday. Good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%