Hobby Lobby 40% Off Coupon...again!!!

Lounge By cat121481 Updated 23 Jan 2006 , 1:43am by JessicaM

cat121481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cat121481 Posted 8 Jan 2006 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 12

Hobby lobby has a 40% off coupon good for one item jan. 23-28. you have to print it off their website. icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

11 replies
melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 8 Jan 2006 , 8:42pm
post #2 of 12

also, i got the circular in the mail from joannes, and they have a 50% off coupon for fri and sat and another good for sun and mon.
the 50% off coupons get my excited!!!!
what am i going to get???? so many choices.... i scrapbook too, so my coupons go pretty quick. haha
melody

mommymarilyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommymarilyn Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 4:36am
post #3 of 12

Michael's accepts JoAnne's and Hobby Lobby coupons!

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 5:02am
post #4 of 12

Looks like the $50.00 gift card I got for Michaels for christmas just became $100.00!!!!!! Cha Ching!!

Cakeman66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeman66 Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 5:06am
post #5 of 12

don't most of them exclude wilton "type" products though? that's the bad things for most people. Having to pay retail almost every place. Except for the fact that Michael's Occasionally has the melts buy on get one free.

cat121481 Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 5:24am
post #6 of 12

the one for hobby lobby is for 1 regular priced item. and wilton / cake decorating supplies are not on sale this week anyway.

gilson6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gilson6 Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 1:50pm
post #7 of 12

They most of the time only exclude art framing and custom ordered items. I do scrapbooking, too. WOW! I'm hitting them at lunch time!!!

slejdick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slejdick Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 2:14pm
post #8 of 12

I've used them many times on Wilton products! icon_biggrin.gif

This is great news, I got used to having coupons every week before Christmas, and Michael's doesn't have one out this week as far as I know.

Thanks OP!

Laura.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 4:22pm
post #9 of 12

okay, this will be my 500th post, and i decided to post the 500th one to say: whoooohooooo for coupons!! i dont hardly buy anything without the coupons. i dont need anything major right now, but i think i'll use my coupon to at least get the decorating bags for 40% off.
then since i scrapbook, i'll have to mossey over to that isle and see what jumps out at me.

my motto in life is "dont pay full price for anything"

melody

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 9 Jan 2006 , 4:27pm
post #10 of 12

Yeah, me too. If it is over $10.00 at Michael's I use a coupon! I have used them ALOT on Wilton stuff with no problem in my store.

Cakeman, try it at your store. As long as they aren't on sale already they should take it. I actually don't like it when they put Wilton things on sale. I can usually get a better deal without it and my coupon.

cat121481 Posted 23 Jan 2006 , 1:37am
post #11 of 12

Hobby lobby has a 40% off coupon good for one item jan. 23-28. you have to print it off their website.

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gificon_lol.gifparty.gif

JessicaM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessicaM Posted 23 Jan 2006 , 1:43am
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWTODECORATING

Cakeman, try it at your store. As long as they aren't on sale already they should take it. I actually don't like it when they put Wilton things on sale. I can usually get a better deal without it and my coupon.

the Michaels near me will let you use the 40% off even if it's on sale, but it's still off the regular price, not the sale price, because like you said, it's often a better deal w/ the coupon!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%