Quadruplet's 1St Birthday!

Decorating By gottacake Updated 13 Jan 2006 , 6:33am by wendysue

gottacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottacake Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 2:19am
post #1 of 7

Our niece and nephews are quadruplets. The 3 boys and 1 girl will be celebrating their 1st birthday on St. Patrick's Day. What ideas would you have for their special 1st birthday cake? All we can think of is a four leaf clover, but that almost seems too simple. Any suggestions? We are intested in your ideas....
icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 2:23am
post #2 of 7

what about 4 little heads peaking out of the leprechaun's pot of gold?

(of course it would probably be only 3 little heads with the little boy sitting on the ground next to pot having been kicked out by his sisters!)

ape Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ape Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 2:37am
post #3 of 7

What about a rainbow with the four children sliding down.....could be done with a tiered cake making the rainbow slide down and around to a pot of gold....

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 2:40am
post #4 of 7

I'm thinking something 3-D here:

how about four kitten heads popping up out of a basket. The girl kitties can have little bows on their heads. As for the St. Patrick part the basket can have clovers on the sides or be resting on a field of them.

Can't wait to see what you decide on....

mommachris

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 2:44am
post #5 of 7

could put a shamrock on the pot.

picking up on ape's idea: make a color flow rainbow that sticks up out of pot.

i'd start w/ a sports ball pan cake for the pot
LL

gottacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gottacake Posted 6 Jan 2006 , 9:11pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks for the awesome ideas! It's helpful to get other's opinions and fabulous ideas. I'll post photos of the finished product.

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 13 Jan 2006 , 6:33am
post #7 of 7

Wow! That's a lot of baby! I'm not the best with ideas, but would love to see what you come up with. Please be sure to share a photo.
I like the pot of gold idea with the little boy sitting on the outside of the pot... that would be soooo cute. : )

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%