3-D Incredible Hulk

Decorating By cakesbycham Updated 27 Oct 2007 , 6:30pm by bfisher11

cakesbycham Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycham Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 2:03am
post #1 of 5

any one know how to do a 3-D incredible Hulk cake Please e mail me at [email protected] thanks.. You guys are the best

4 replies
jelligirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jelligirl Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 2:08am
post #2 of 5

i'm no expert on this but i would think that you can carve him out of a 3D teddy bear cake pan...it was the first thought that popped into my head....wish i could be of more help icon_smile.gif

msauer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msauer Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 2:13am
post #3 of 5

Does it have to be the whole body? If not, I was thinking of just doing the bust. Have you seen some of the great spiderman ones that have been posted here at CC? I've seen people revamp them into Superman and various other characters. I bet a Hulk would work too!!!

sugarnut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarnut Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 5:03am
post #4 of 5

if you just want the face, there is the Wilton bear face pan that might give you a good starting shape? Good luck with that one!

bfisher11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bfisher11 Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 6:30pm
post #5 of 5

I'm doing a Hulk bust cake today.......doing just like I did the superman, batman, and cookie monster cake. I will post a picture of the Hulk when I get it done today! I am going to use rice krispies to make his face more blocky though, my mannequin head is a female so it needs some help. You can also check out my pictures, I have some step by step pitures of one of the bust cakes I did. (I think it is the batman one). I don't know if this post is to late to help you, but if not I hope it will help someone.

Brandy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%