Wilton's New Cupcake Book And Accessories

Decorating By southernbelle Updated 22 Feb 2007 , 1:17pm by SugarBakerz

southernbelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southernbelle Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 3:02am
post #1 of 5

Went to Target this weekend and found Wilton's new Cupcake Book and the cute little silicone cupcake liners that look lhave little feet on them. Plus they have the cupcake boxes that hold 4 cupckes and the paper liners to match.

I bought the book and the boxes....a little pricey for the boxes..$4.99 for 4 boxes, but they have the liners to hold the cupcakes in place.

Can't wait until they are in the new year book so I can order with my discount icon_smile.gif

Didn't know if anyone had seen the silicone liners with the little feet...they are cute!

4 replies
EverlastingSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EverlastingSweets Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 4:13am
post #2 of 5

I've seen them and I've looked at the book, pretty cute. Have you seen the cupcake kit? It has the tip 230 in it for filling the cupcakes. Its got 3 or 4 other tips, 8 disposable bags and a booklet. It's $7.99 but you could use the coupon from Michaels or Hobby Lobby.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 1:07pm
post #3 of 5

I just bought the book, using a 50% off coupon at Michael's. Love those coupons!

sprtd76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sprtd76 Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 1:14pm
post #4 of 5

I bought the book and the kit with the 230 tip. I just love that tip. Works great! First cupcake I filled though, I was a little over zealous with the pressure and had a blow out. My kids laughed so hard they were crying. I would love to get the cups with the feet, but I will wait and use a coupon.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 1:17pm
post #5 of 5

So far I have the book, nothing else, but plan to add as cupcakes are becoming so much more requested. Didn't know if you knew or not, but Wilton.com now has a cupcake link with all of the stuff in the book, products, and other ideas... I stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago.... really neat.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%