Good News...thanks For Your Prayers.

Decorating By sweeterbug1977 Updated 24 Mar 2005 , 6:09am by tcturtleshell

sweeterbug1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeterbug1977 Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 8:01pm
post #1 of 11

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that my surgery on my melanoma went very well. The doctors said that unless they find something in my next ct scan, that is scheduled for the end of April, I am cancer free. I still have a ways to go before I am back to my normal self, but I was so excited to hear that they had removed all of the cancer, that I had to tell you how much I appreciated your thoughts and prayers. The doctors said that there is a chance that it will come back within the next five years, but I feel grateful for it being gone now. Again, thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

10 replies
newbieinGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newbieinGA Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 8:09pm
post #2 of 11

hi sweeterbug,

Good to know that you are on your way to being your self again! I wish you a speedy recovery! Good luck!

take care
kirti

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 8:44pm
post #3 of 11

Glad to hear that things are going well for you icon_biggrin.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 8:48pm
post #4 of 11

beating the odds is a wonderful thing.... i can understand how you know its a great thing to be here now and it gone now...as for it coming back...maybe but ya know what....they said that about my Mother in law..and it didnt return for years and years, and when she died they felt cancer took her, but it wasnt the breast and lung cancer...pancreas that time.~ Now I hope the good that you feel and the greatness that took care of you takes care of TCTurtleshell....she is getting a test done today for something other then cancer, but still pretty serious...she posted about it.

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 8:51pm
post #5 of 11

Wonderful sugarbug!. I am glad to hear that you are on your way. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 9:07pm
post #6 of 11

That's wonderful news sweeterbug! I am so glad everything went well.

cakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 10:00pm
post #7 of 11

Always love to hear good news..........keep a positive outlook....that really does work.........you get an atta girl!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs_up.gif

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 10:27pm
post #8 of 11

I'm very happy to hear that.. With good spirits and high hopes you will out live your doctor!!!! Glad you let us know how things went...My prayers are with you everyday in hopes to see in good health always.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 10:50pm
post #9 of 11

Great news! So glad to hear everything went well! thumbs_up.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 11:35pm
post #10 of 11

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Debbie

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 24 Mar 2005 , 6:09am
post #11 of 11

Hey Sweeterbug!! I have been praying for you!! I was wondering when you were gonna get back on here. I am so happy that you had a good report for us!!!!!!!!!!!! God is Good!!!! Nothing but good things for your future!!!!!!

I had nerve tests done today. I asked everyone to pray for me!! Everyone is so thoughtful & kind on this website!! I felt so good when I read what everyone had posted! I know you felt the same way when you posted your post about the cancer. The dr. found that I do have nerve damage in both feet. I'm on a medicine for pain. I go to a neurologist in about a month. They will find out what's wrong & I'll go from there! All is well, in my soul!!!

Isn't this a wonderful time of year to get good news like you got?!! Easter is full of happiness!!!
Glad to see you back online!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%