Has Anyone Seen This Ckae Idea?

Decorating By tanyascakes Updated 20 Mar 2005 , 8:48pm by flayvurdfun

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 2:35pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, all! I am still working on sweet 16 ideas for my daughter. I saw a cake that looked like 2 hearts joined together, done in chocolate. But now that I want her to take a look at it, I can't remember where I saw it! icon_cry.gif I am terrible! I wanted to show her the basic idea of the cake, but make it in other colors that she would choose. Please help me!! Now that I have the idea stuck in my head, I would hate to not be able to locate what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.
Happy Baking!!
Tanya

4 replies
tanyascakes Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 2:36pm
post #2 of 5

And I meant "cake" idea, not ckae. LOL

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 3:46pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyascakes

Hi, all! I am still working on sweet 16 ideas for my daughter. I saw a cake that looked like 2 hearts joined together, done in chocolate. But now that I want her to take a look at it, I can't remember where I saw it! icon_cry.gif I am terrible! I wanted to show her the basic idea of the cake, but make it in other colors that she would choose. Please help me!! Now that I have the idea stuck in my head, I would hate to not be able to locate what I am looking for. Thanks in advance.
Happy Baking!!
Tanya

I think this is the baisc cake your talking about I know mine is not choclate but she can at least see the design your wanting to do ... Sorry there is a glare on this cake but I think she will still be able to see what your thinking of..

tanyascakes Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 6:49pm
post #4 of 5

Oh, thanks a ton, Ladycake!! I can see it just great! I really appreciate your help. I knew that someone would have an idea of what I was talking about. I thought that I was going insane for a second! LOL. Thanks again. And Happy Baking!!
Tanya

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 20 Mar 2005 , 8:48pm
post #5 of 5

as usual Ladycakes the cake is priceless!!!!! judge.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%