Aahh..i Made 4Th Place!!!!

Decorating By briansbaker Updated 21 Mar 2005 , 9:58pm by briansbaker

briansbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
briansbaker Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 2:34am
post #1 of 13

Thank you Victoria for giving me and everyone else the opportunity to enter this contest.. thumbs_up.gif WOOHOO!!!! I made 4th place..for those of you who haven't seen, here is the link to my ribbon. icon_wink.gif
Congrats to Vikthechef 1st Place. And to all those who entered and gave all party.gif
http://www.ladycakes.com/lc_national.htm

12 replies
Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 3:03am
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by briansbaker

Thank you Victoria for giving me and everyone else the opportunity to enter this contest.. thumbs_up.gif WOOHOO!!!! I made 4th place..for those of you who haven't seen, here is the link to my ribbon. icon_wink.gif
Congrats to Vikthechef 1st Place. And to all those who entered and gave all party.gif
http://www.ladycakes.com/lc_national.htm

Your more then welcome thanks for entering the contest...

I have a question up right now I am thinking of doing two more contest for EASTER .. ONE just for BEGINNERS one year of decorating only or less... AND Then I am thinking of doing a KIDS contest 1-14 you can bake the cake for them and ice it if they are younger but they have to do all of the decorating if there is enough people that want to do that then we will do a kids contest for EASTER...

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 5:25am
post #3 of 13

Congrads!! Briansbaker!!

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 5:51am
post #4 of 13

Woo-Hoo!!!!

With everything happening at my house, I haven't even seen the entries yet. I gotta take a minute and go peek!

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 9:44am
post #5 of 13

way to go!! your cake was beautiful!

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 11:48am
post #6 of 13

The other contests sound great......How do you find the time to do these? you are so busy!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 2:37pm
post #7 of 13

Congrats briansbaker~ Your cake is beautiful! I just don't know how you guys find the time either!

briansbaker Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 13

Thank you, Thank you.. And Victoria you have my "yes" I would enter. I have a 12yr. old that would be more happy to enter. And I have decorated for sometime (for home use only), but this is the first year that I have really gotten into it and charged others. Would I be able to enter? Lord knows I am no pro! But I dang sure try hard..Again thanks!!

Ladycake Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 3:49pm
post #9 of 13

The information for the kids contest is here http://www.ladycakes.com/kid_easter_contest.htm Yes there is going to be a kids contest.. I cant wait to see what they can come up with..

NOW this contest I have put my foot down so make sure that who ever enters reads all of the rules .. I would hate for your child to be kicked out of the contest..

AS for the prizes I am not sure yet what I am going to do but anyone that knows me it will be something good...

briansbaker Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 4:42pm
post #10 of 13

woohoo!!! going to get all the supplies today.. Can't wait!!

Ladycake Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 4:48pm
post #11 of 13

Dont spend a lot its just kids having fun... I dont want to brake you just so the kids can have a few hours of fun on vactions this is to be a good way for them to spend time and not cost lots of money for the vaction.. LOL ..

I cant wait.. so far we have 6 kids... in the 6/15 age ... Thanks for the great Ideas for the gifts...

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 21 Mar 2005 , 4:29pm
post #12 of 13

Congratulations brainsbaker! Your cake is beautiful.

briansbaker Posted 21 Mar 2005 , 9:58pm
post #13 of 13

Time? icon_confused.gif I am still looking for it.. It is somewhere under the bed with dust bunnies (that I managed to spring clean), or maybe on top of the ceiling fan blades with more dust bunnies ( again I cleaned), or maybe with the drawer that seems to catch everything I have been looking for last year (that I managed NOT to touch) icon_surprised.gif LOL..No wait I know maybe under the carpet that I have to sweet because I don't own a vacuum.. Who knows, I do not like living on a time base life. But somehow I think I do..I get up at 6am every morning get kids to school at different times.. 8 am, 9 am and noon. Get my 2yr. old fed and dressed, clean the house starting from the back to the front. Room by room starting from the top down to the bottom. Somewhere in there get on here and talk to my internet buddies pick up kids at 3pm, 4pm and 4:38. Cook dinner, clean up after dinner get the kids in gear for bed. I don't do naps and all my kid must be in bed by 9pm. (sigh) LOL I didn't even eat!!!! Hey I managed to type all this down and I still don't have time to bake a cake today? But somehow we are going to have cake!!
So tell me where do I find time where did it go and how do I do????? Therapy here I need therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif hehe
P.S. Thank you all for the nice comments. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%