Cake Divas Ww#6

Lounge By blittle6 Updated 12 Nov 2005 , 3:24am by CakemanOH

blittle6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blittle6 Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 12:26pm
post #1 of 21

Hi Every1,

Week 6 wow! I changed my weigh day to Friday since I do my bad eating mostly on the weekend. I figure this may help out! So far I have lost 20 pounds, but it has been slow goings lately. Only about 1/2 pound per week....I have been exercising 3 days a week so I am proud for that. My hubby is gone to China for the week and I plan to take advantage and really stick to my eating plan!

Good luck to everyone!

Berta
212/192/150

20 replies
pandora3799 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pandora3799 Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 12:58pm
post #2 of 21

20 pounds is so great, Berta!!! I have only lost 3 so far. Hubby going away will be a big help. I know when I do poorly... it is because I see what hubby is eating and it looks so good!

Pandora

gdixoncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gdixoncakes Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 2:53pm
post #3 of 21

Congrats Pandora and Berta. You guys have done well. I think you're right. Monday isn't the best weigh-in day for me either. Can I change mine to Friday too? I have actually gained 1/2 pound, which I'm not that upset about because I really thought I wouldn't be able to keep the 2 pounds off that I lost last week.

So, I guess I'm still chuggin' along. I'm really going to give it my best this week, especially since all the Halloween candy is almost gone. icon_smile.gif My goal is to lose 17.5 pounds this week. Just kidding.

152 - 152.5 - 135

cybourg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cybourg Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 3:02pm
post #4 of 21

Hey everyone. I guess I have been missing this thread because I just haven't seen it on the homepage and didn't take the time to go looking. Glad it was there today.

I kind of dropped out of everything because I got bummed about my weight again. It seems like I just keep gaining. So, I started another non-diet diet this past week and thougth that I gained weight but low and behold, when I got on the scale this morning I had lost a pound and a half. So we will see what happens.

Congratulations to you Berta and Pandora.

Keep up the good work.

pandora3799 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pandora3799 Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 4:43pm
post #5 of 21

Cyndi, I know exactly how you feel. I fell the same way. I lost 3 pounds in 6 weeks! TALK ABOUT SLOW! I've been the same for like 3 or 4 weeks! I would love to get off this plateau. The worst part is.... I know EXACTLY how to do it... I just can't motivate myself enough! Well here's to also "chugging along."

Pandora

cake77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake77 Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 6:24pm
post #6 of 21

I lost the 2 lbs that I had gained back in the last 2weeks so that makes me happy, hopefully I can take off a couple more this week. It sounds like everyone is doing quite well, a slow weight loss is the best as it tends to stay off easier.

Wilma

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 6:36pm
post #7 of 21

Well, despite all the Halloween candy, I am happy to report that I lost 1.6 pounds icon_smile.gif

DH had a poker party on Sat night, so now we have a lot of left over snacks and we STILL have Halloween candy. I have very little willpower icon_cry.gif

Stefy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stefy Posted 8 Nov 2005 , 6:36pm
post #8 of 21

Ok - I am at week 25 of my Weight Watcher plan and I have finally reached my 50lb goal - almost 1/2 way there.

gdixoncakes Posted 8 Nov 2005 , 6:43pm
post #9 of 21

Way to go, Stefy! Congratulations!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 1:17pm
post #10 of 21

I just want to stay good job to everyone who has been doing this!
Don't get down about hitting a plateau or lacking the will power to stay on your plan, just go one day at a time when you start feeling down. Remember to, people will notice that you are losing weight, they may not say it (due to not knowing how to approach the subject without offending you) but people will notice.
For instance- one of my co-workers was severely overweight by the end of last winter. Once it started to get warm out she went walking 1-2 miles on her lunch hour. She also started to see a dietician to get her diet back on track. Well 4-6 months later she is really starting to look so much better. I overheard her say that she had lost 90 pounds icon_eek.gif So when our work was doing some United Way fundraiser things, I bought a small bouquet for her and had it delivered to her desk telling her keep up the good work on her weight loss. It made her cry a little because she had no idea if people were noticing or not!
Sooooo......here's some flowers for all you working on losing weight.. keep up the good work thumbs_up.gif
LL

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 2:17pm
post #11 of 21

Here I am........

Thanks
Niru

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 2:18pm
post #12 of 21

Oh! m0use,
Thanks for the beautiful roses!

Nitu

gdixoncakes Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 2:21pm
post #13 of 21

Thank you, Mouse. That's so nice.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 2:57pm
post #14 of 21

Your welcome! icon_biggrin.gif

blittle6 Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 3:48pm
post #15 of 21

Good Job everyone! I am so glad to be able to post this weekly, it really helps to be accountable! My loss has been slow going...1/2 pound a week lately, but I just keep telling myself it is better than nothing. I am really trying to dedicate myself to doing more exercise....A lady I know started weight watchers about 4 weeks ago and she exercises daily. She has lost about 13 pounds already...and she wasn't very heavy to begin with.

kmcguire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kmcguire Posted 9 Nov 2005 , 7:55pm
post #16 of 21

I went on low carb April 15...so far 104....feels good.

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 10 Nov 2005 , 7:16pm
post #17 of 21

I am still not doing very well with the weight loss. I am not giving up but i am a little down about all the work i have been doing and still nothing. i will check in next week.

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 11 Nov 2005 , 6:01am
post #18 of 21

i Started WW back up on Monday. I really feel motivated this time so I hope it works for me. I also got a elliptical over last weekend so I have been using it some each day. Not a ton of time yet, about 20-30 mins a day. I have lost 2 lbs in three days though so I am happy about that!

blittle6 Posted 11 Nov 2005 , 11:51am
post #19 of 21

Hi every1,

I gained 1 pound this week....ahhhh!!!!! This is my first week to have a gain since I started!!! I am bummed especially since I have been doing more and more exercise! I am gonna try not to pig out over this today..icon_sad.gif

Berta
212/193/150

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 12 Nov 2005 , 3:22am
post #20 of 21

Managed to lose this week and have no idea how.. We were away for a week and I really did overdo it.. I am sure it will show up next week but for now I am happy with the loss.. Congrats Stefy on your 50 pound loss.. What an accomplishment that is.. Everyone is doing so well on this.. I am sure you will do better next weigh in Berta.. it might just be that muscle weighs more than fat and your exercising is working by building more lean muscle.. Keep up the good work everyone.
Liz

CakemanOH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakemanOH Posted 12 Nov 2005 , 3:24am
post #21 of 21

I went on what I call a low fat Atkins in the beginning of April and I am almost back down to my former self dropping to date 90 punds in all to date. I want 20 more and I am there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%