Aikko of bakehappy.net created these lovely cupcake angels in honor of her favorite things about Christmas, Christmas carols! Many thanks to Aikko for sharing her instructions with Cake Central, we love holiday angels too.
What we need:
Fondant in ivory
Gold luster dust
Brush and water to paste the wings to the body
(1) Roll a ball from the ivory fondant
(2) Next, shape an inverted cone from the fondant
(3) Using a toothpick, attach the body to the head
(4) Cut out petals to serve as wings
(5) Attach to the angel and brush with gold luster dust.
Here they are!
So what are the things you love about Christmas?
Cute and simply elegant! Thanks for the tutorial.
Login To Leave A Comment