7 May 2012 , 12:32pm
How to make gumpaste fondant shoe
< thank you for sharing....great job
Tanks . :)
I find it easyér to se a video than pics
wish you had some commentary in english! tried to understand just from what you were doing.. very well done.. !!
I just describe what I do, so the text is actually not necessary :)
A first I write, that tylose powder is necessary, or else its just
a description off what i do.
Thank you for sharing your technique....
A rough translation on frames:
1) fondanton har fået et knips tylose pulver og ligget og hvilet lidt = Fondanton have been given a bit of tylose powder and remained and rested a little.
2) rul sålen tykt, så kan siderne bedre haefte på den = Roll the sole thick, so can the sides can be better attach to it.
3) lad den hvile lidt = Let it rest a moment .
4) siderne rules tyndere, men ik for tynde = The sides rolled thinner, but not too thin.
5)en slov blyant = a pencil trace
6) eller = or
7) og gentag = and repeat
8) siderne skal vaere tyndere, men ik for tynde = the pages must be thinner, but not too thin.
9) alle dele fra skabelonen er skåret ud = All the parts from the template is cut out
10) det der skal dekoreres un = It will be decorated with a
11) syninger = Stitching
12) resten er “kun” finich = The rest is "only" finish
8) siderne skal vaere tyndere, men ik for tynde = the sides must be thinner, but not too thin
Beautiful work!! Thanks
thank you dragonspectrum
.I had not thought about that I could do it that way. or that it would help :)
thank you for sharing
Great job and very nice for you to share. I can't wait to watch the tutorial.
Ja, så er der pludselig nogle ting der giver mening! :) Tak fordi du delte din video :)
hi. thanks for the tutorial.
what tool is the pencil/brush you are using? is it a brush or a simple tool? can't see.
it is a dull pencil, so I'm not going to poke out through the Parchment Paper
the best converse i've sen so far! great job
I love your tutorial, and am anxious to try this within the next week. I printed out the template and it looks rather small. Should I increase the size before or after printing?
I increase before printing, Or i draw directly from the screen. I fell at can get the size more as i want it like that. Maby you can copy paste this link. I use a dull pencil and light pressure, more is not necessary.
I see! Great idea! Thank you, NovaTrixi!
I'm new to the cake world. What is that amazing cutter you're using to cut the shoelaces?
Its a Strip Cutter No. 3, 7 mm from JEM. I love it one of my best buy´s and the best I is not very exspensive :)
i love this,would try it out soon
Thank you can not wait to try this !!!!!
CakeCentral.com is the world's largest cake community for cake decorating professionals and enthusiasts.
(if this is a private computer)
Register now for
Yes please, register now!