Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating Business › How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? - Page 2

post #16 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture View Post

See @MBalaska, what did I say the other day about if certain posts were hidden, a lot of us wouldn't have anything to say? And that most of my material consisted of saying "What Kara (costumeczar) said!"? So yeah...what Kara said. Again. icon_biggrin.gif

The pricing stuff or the good for people with no teeth stuff?

post #17 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar View Post

The pricing stuff or the good for people with no teeth stuff?
The pricing stuff, but the no teeth stuff too, sure sure. I was reminding MB that if the site put a function in where unhelpful or unpopular posts were minimized, or deleted, that a lot of us would be rendered obsolete, as most of my material consists of saying "what Kara said!" or other related replies. icon_biggrin.gif
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
post #18 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture View Post


The pricing stuff, but the no teeth stuff too, sure sure. I was reminding MB that if the site put a function in where unhelpful or unpopular posts were minimized, or deleted, that a lot of us would be rendered obsolete, as most of my material consists of saying "what Kara said!" or other related replies.

I know, I was trying to be funny and failed.:cry:

post #19 of 26

Other foods good for people with no teeth: Pudding, crackers to suck on, and bananas. Also mush and jello.

post #20 of 26
I have limited "funny radar" at the moment. Getting teeth pulled makes your brain malfunction. I'm surprised I stayed on track with my cake orders this weekend!
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
post #21 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture View Post

I have limited "funny radar" at the moment. Getting teeth pulled makes your brain malfunction. I'm surprised I stayed on track with my cake orders this weekend!

Then my suggestions would come in handy for you right now! I forgot about your teeth. When my son had his wisdom teeth out this year I gave him pudding and root beer and he yelled "BEST LUNCH EVER" in a doped up manner.

post #22 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar View Post

Then my suggestions would come in handy for you right now! I forgot about your teeth. When my son had his wisdom teeth out this year I gave him pudding and root beer and he yelled "BEST LUNCH EVER" in a doped up manner.
Bwahahahaha! Yes, I probably sounded a lot like that at times this week.
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Birthday Cakes
(2 photos)
Reply
post #23 of 26

I got lost at "How much should I charge" AZ I believe anything that a baker in a tiara says. so You WIN!!

I give in.............. what Kara said rules !!!!!

Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely succeed in a repeat of something
Reply
Of course we all have our limits, but how can you possibly find your boundaries unless you explore as far and as wide as you possibly can? I would rather fail in an attempt at something new and uncharted than safely succeed in a repeat of something
Reply
post #24 of 26

Wow, that was a shock 125$!

 

Ditto what everyone else says btw.

post #25 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBalaska View Post

I got lost at "How much should I charge" AZ I believe anything that a baker in a tiara says. so You WIN!!
I give in.............. what Kara said rules !!!!!

Well, now I'm going to start to say some weird stuff to confuse people, hahahaha!
post #26 of 26

:D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cake Decorating Business
Cake Central › Cake Forums › Cake Talk › Cake Decorating Business › How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake?