I've made modelling chocolate using Wilton candy melts with a recipe that I have used before so I am happy that it works. I left it in Saran Wrap on the counter overnight as I usually do, and went to knead a bit and noticed that there seem to be lumps of candy melts in - I think maybe they weren't melted quite enough before I mixed in the glucose syrup.
If I put in in the microwave for like 10 seconds or something will this ruin it? Or could I rely on the heat of my hands to soften the lumps if I knead it more?
Any help and advice is REALLY appreciated!