- topicCakestagged by System, 12/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
My first ever cake! What do you think? - Page 2post #16 of 185/16/13 at 6:12pm
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 185/18/13 at 4:38pmpost #18 of 185/18/13 at 4:47pm
You should be thrilled!! Your first cake ever and you went for not only square but fondant also. Really super job!
I'm excited for you
- My first ever cake! What do you think?
- Blackberry Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1042 Active Users (21 Members and 1021 Guests)
- › HELP! SMBC emergency! 29 minutes ago
- › Best transfer for Ice cream cake?? 38 minutes ago
- › Bakery Vs Cake shop .... 43 minutes ago
- › paint splatter affect 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › sugar cookies with royal icing decorations 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Devils food Cake vs Choc fudge cake 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › do i make a golly wog cake 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Somebody please invent this! 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Wholesale purchasing?? 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones