- topicCakestagged by System, 12/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
My first ever cake! What do you think?post #1 of 1812/19/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #3 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #4 of 1812/19/12 at 6:55ampost #5 of 1812/19/12 at 7:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 1812/19/12 at 8:20ampost #7 of 1812/19/12 at 8:27ampost #8 of 1812/19/12 at 8:56ampost #9 of 1812/19/12 at 9:30ampost #10 of 1812/19/12 at 9:37ampost #11 of 1812/19/12 at 9:44am
"First ever" cake ?!? As in, you've never even just made a box mix, without any modifications, thrown it in a 9x13 pan, baked it, frosted the top, and served it in-pan?
Or just as in first decorated cake?
If it's the latter, it's still impressive. If it's the former, it's jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and maybe even a reason to quit your day-job.post #12 of 1812/19/12 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #13 of 1812/19/12 at 10:18amThread StarterI've never used box mixes either this one was made from scratch so hopefully it will taste nice
I actually thought a square one would be easier than a round one, oh well will have to try a round one next time
I wanted the red to be more red but was taking forever to get the fondant the right colour xpost #14 of 185/16/13 at 1:25pm
- My first ever cake! What do you think?
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 11 minutes ago
- › estimating amount of chocolate to buy and a few more questions 38 minutes ago
- › Does Anyone Combine SMBC & Ganache? 55 minutes ago
- › Cake tilts 2nd time 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Navy blue royal icing 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › What Pan?????? 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › The most you've sold in a day?? Festival/Street Fair/Craft... 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › cake pricing 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Cake Levelers 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › FREEZING CAKES? 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones