- topicCakestagged by System, 12/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
i love stenciling, it adds a beautiful elegant touch to the cake. but it can be a disaster if you don't know how to do it properly.
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
My first ever cake! What do you think?post #1 of 1812/19/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #3 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #4 of 1812/19/12 at 6:55ampost #5 of 1812/19/12 at 7:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 1812/19/12 at 8:20ampost #7 of 1812/19/12 at 8:27ampost #8 of 1812/19/12 at 8:56ampost #9 of 1812/19/12 at 9:30ampost #10 of 1812/19/12 at 9:37ampost #11 of 1812/19/12 at 9:44am
"First ever" cake ?!? As in, you've never even just made a box mix, without any modifications, thrown it in a 9x13 pan, baked it, frosted the top, and served it in-pan?
Or just as in first decorated cake?
If it's the latter, it's still impressive. If it's the former, it's jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and maybe even a reason to quit your day-job.post #12 of 1812/19/12 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #13 of 1812/19/12 at 10:18amThread StarterI've never used box mixes either this one was made from scratch so hopefully it will taste nice
I actually thought a square one would be easier than a round one, oh well will have to try a round one next time
I wanted the red to be more red but was taking forever to get the fondant the right colour xpost #14 of 185/16/13 at 1:25pm
- My first ever cake! What do you think?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › Leopard print cake inside...dough...cooked cake or batter 48 minutes ago
- › New Tutorial: Princesses! 49 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Kitchen for rent in MN 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Sugar paste 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 01/23/15 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
- › How do I make cake lace Butterflies rigid? 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › THAWING! 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Amount of batter by pan size 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › what brand straight sided cake tins do you use and why? 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Rose Cake Tier #2 Stencil by Designer Stencils by LizKatherine
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones