- topicCakestagged by System, 12/19/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
- Friday Night Cake Club for 11/30/12 Last post on 11/30/12 at 8:26pm in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
My first ever cake! What do you think?post #1 of 1812/19/12 at 6:09amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #3 of 1812/19/12 at 6:17ampost #4 of 1812/19/12 at 6:55ampost #5 of 1812/19/12 at 7:22amThread Starterpost #6 of 1812/19/12 at 8:20ampost #7 of 1812/19/12 at 8:27ampost #8 of 1812/19/12 at 8:56ampost #9 of 1812/19/12 at 9:30ampost #10 of 1812/19/12 at 9:37ampost #11 of 1812/19/12 at 9:44am
"First ever" cake ?!? As in, you've never even just made a box mix, without any modifications, thrown it in a 9x13 pan, baked it, frosted the top, and served it in-pan?
Or just as in first decorated cake?
If it's the latter, it's still impressive. If it's the former, it's jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and maybe even a reason to quit your day-job.post #12 of 1812/19/12 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #13 of 1812/19/12 at 10:18amThread StarterI've never used box mixes either this one was made from scratch so hopefully it will taste nice
I actually thought a square one would be easier than a round one, oh well will have to try a round one next time
I wanted the red to be more red but was taking forever to get the fondant the right colour xpost #14 of 185/16/13 at 1:25pm
- My first ever cake! What do you think?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › Spacing holes for cake pop stand? 1 minute ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 10 minutes ago
- › Price for a stadium cake? I know people hate these questions, but... 14 minutes ago
- › Customer said cake was "inedible" because it was so dry. What would... 19 minutes ago
- › WRONG, WRONG,WRONG. 49 minutes ago
- › Pampered Chef Recommendations? 50 minutes ago
- › Wheres my customers!!?? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › First time stacking a 3 tiered cake! Eeek! Advice please? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Air Brush 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Edible Rose gold -leaf - 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones