Yes, my hands are painfully dishpanned... I am hoping for a good manicure in the New Year!!
- topicHolidaystagged by System, 12/19/12
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
What are you having FUN making this holiday season? - Page 2
Cake Central Top Picks
I made dark chocolate thumbprints, rosemary ice box cookies, crispy peppermint bark and crack cookies (an altered version of the momofuku milk bar's chocolate chip marshmallow cornflake cookies). My mom made butterballs, lemon ice box cookies and gingersnaps, and we traded with each other.
Megpi, How interesting--rosemary cookies! I googled it and got a ton of rosemary bleu cheese cookies. But are yours sweet or savory? Does yours have the bleu cheese too? Would you possibly share your recipe?????
This is the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/316495/rosemary-butter-cookies
It's a sweet cookie, and surprisingly good. I have a friend that requests them every year and had me make them for her wedding.
- What are you having FUN making this holiday season?
Cake Central Top Picks
- › Can anyone give me Black Forest cake recipe? 41 minutes ago
- › whipped cream + fondant 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Cupcake wreath 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › How can I make it Bigger and still have it bake proper 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › amazing whipped cream decor 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Necht Cooker Hood 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Fondant Figurines for Sale 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 5 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › First huge order 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones