Yes, my hands are painfully dishpanned... I am hoping for a good manicure in the New Year!!
- topicHolidaystagged by System, 12/19/12
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
What are you having FUN making this holiday season? - Page 2
Cake Central Top Picks
I made dark chocolate thumbprints, rosemary ice box cookies, crispy peppermint bark and crack cookies (an altered version of the momofuku milk bar's chocolate chip marshmallow cornflake cookies). My mom made butterballs, lemon ice box cookies and gingersnaps, and we traded with each other.
Megpi, How interesting--rosemary cookies! I googled it and got a ton of rosemary bleu cheese cookies. But are yours sweet or savory? Does yours have the bleu cheese too? Would you possibly share your recipe?????
This is the recipe: http://www.marthastewart.com/316495/rosemary-butter-cookies
It's a sweet cookie, and surprisingly good. I have a friend that requests them every year and had me make them for her wedding.
- What are you having FUN making this holiday season?
Cake Central Top Picks
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 27 seconds ago
- › Customer insisting she's right about copyrights! 1 minute ago
- › HELP!!! lavander/violet fondant disaster!!!! 8 minutes ago
- › How do you deal with Unhappy Customers? 9 minutes ago
- › How do you find a good life balance? 28 minutes ago
- › Silver Dragees - Edible?? 33 minutes ago
- › Master Airbrush Yes or No??????? 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Family Drama and a Wedding Cake. 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Adding warm fresh RKT to already hardened RKT? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Blue velvet was green! 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones