is it possible to attach fondant to the side of a cake iced in buttercream?
Related Forum Threads
- How much fondant do I need for a 2 tier cake (8" and 4") ? Last post on 4/9/13 at 4:04am in Cake Decorating
- How do I achieve this effect? Last post on 12/19/12 at 1:14pm in Cake Decorating
- spots in fondant??? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:42pm in Cake Decorating
- Please Help! My red fondant turned orange overnight! Last post on 12/20/12 at 1:34pm in Cake Decorating
- Covering this cake with fondant? Last post on 12/18/12 at 1:41pm in Cake Decorating
Delectable Butter Cream Icing
Last edited: 6/7/11
- Best Butter Cream Ever!Last edited: 2/16/11
- Italian Butter Cream!!!!! Try it you'll never go back to basic...Last edited: 6/3/10
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
attaching fondant to buttercreampost #1 of 911/29/12 at 10:30amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 911/29/12 at 12:54pm
of course. Just slap that fondant deco on the bc before it crusts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.Answers to the most often asked questions re: SPS. SPS instructions are on Page 15 of the Sticky at the top of the Cake Decorating Forum. Supplies can be ordered from Oasis Supply, Global or BakeryCrafts.post #3 of 911/30/12 at 2:48amThread Starterpost #4 of 911/30/12 at 6:41ampost #5 of 912/1/12 at 7:52ampost #6 of 912/1/12 at 9:10ampost #7 of 97/25/14 at 12:21pmpost #8 of 98/23/14 at 4:19am
- attaching fondant to buttercream
Cake Central Top Picks
- Best Butter Cream Ever!
Currently, there are 1280 Active Users (30 Members and 1250 Guests)
- › How do you find a good life balance? 11 seconds ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 minutes ago
- › Best ever banana pudding cake recipe 7 minutes ago
- › Cake tilts 2nd time 10 minutes ago
- › FINALLY a scratch WASC recipe! 21 minutes ago
- › What is right way to stack a cake? 26 minutes ago
- › FREEZING CAKES? 36 minutes ago
- › help me....I can't sleep :( 39 minutes ago
- › Pricing Feedback 58 minutes ago
- › Books like Culinary School 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones