I am doing a wedding cake in Jan. and it has just buttercream lines all around each tier. Is there anything I can get to help my hand stay in place to get those lines perfect?
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- In Desparate Need of Ideas Last post on 12/10/12 at 5:58am in Cake Decorating
- How would you do this design? Last post on 11/25/12 at 9:54am in Cake Decorating
- My first attempt at a wedding cake :) Last post on 9/20/13 at 7:32am in Cake Decorating
- How many 10 inch round cakes for a wedding with 130 -140 people Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:20am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Mum's Real Buttercream FrostingLast edited: 11/15/10
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
Wedding cake with lines on it help!post #1 of 711/28/12 at 9:38amThread Starterpost #2 of 711/28/12 at 9:57am
Make a stack of books or something for your elbow to rest on at the right right height for each line. Or magazines, they're thinner and easier to adjust height.*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!post #3 of 711/28/12 at 9:58am
I'm sure there's a less ghetto way to do it, but that's what I do.*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!post #4 of 711/28/12 at 11:56amThread Starterpost #5 of 711/28/12 at 12:55pmpost #6 of 711/29/12 at 8:39amQuote:
She's asking how to keep her hand steady.*Top 100 Designers in The USA, Brides Magazine, 2013*<---little ole' me!post #7 of 711/29/12 at 8:57amThread StarterQuote:
I think I get this. I just hope I can have a steady hand thru it all!
- Wedding cake with lines on it help!
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 10-24-14 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › August Scratch-off - MUD CAKE! 2 hours ago
- › Where can I buy this please? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › How do I build this 'thingamajig' for transporting cakes? 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › HELP! SMBC emergency! 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Have to rant 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Is it a good deal? 3 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › bavarian slice... 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › The Best "Cake Pops" 4 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Urgent double barrel advice!! 5 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones