I love to bake around the holidays , but I am running out of ideas for something unique cookies,. Does anyone have a unique and tasty recipe for holiday cookies?
Thanks and regards
Related Forum Threads
- Holiday Cookie Trays! Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:29am in Cookies!
- shimmering cookies Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:36am in Cookies!
- Gingerbread frustrations! Last post on 12/11/12 at 11:20am in Cookies!
- Charge for Cookies Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24am in Cookies!
- Best way to make a gingerbread house topper for cake? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:08am in Cake Decorating
Peanut Butter Cranberry Cookies
Last edited: 12/29/09
- Grandma Bettys Sugar CookiesLast edited: 12/13/09
- Cookies for all occasionsLast edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
I'm on my second unit. The first one got ruined when I used THEIR meat grinder attachment. I DID NOT force product down into the grinder, but, later after I disassembled it, I found that the gears...
I purchased The Gum Paste Modeling tool kit for my Wilton Method 4 class and I along with everyone else in my class was very disappointed in the quality. All of the tools had to be sanded down...
I got this wonderful organizer for my birthday (my husband used a coupon) and I was able to tote all my supplies to my Wilton classes easily. I love all the little cubbies and especially the long...
I summed it up in the pros and cons.
We purchased the professional stacker system for a 5 tier cake. It was a blessing! Could not have delivered it put together without it and there wasn't a place to put it together at the venue....
Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?post #1 of 711/15/12 at 8:22amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 711/15/12 at 11:54am
I highly recommend Martha Stewart's cut out gingerbread cookies. They are delicious and I've made them for the past couple of years. I cut them out with the big snowflake and tree cutters and decorate with royal icing and sprinkle pearlized sugar on them and dragees and then seal in bags. They look beautiful and last for a while (although they are fragile, I've broken and eaten quite a few!) It's her recipe with the pepper.
RJpost #3 of 711/15/12 at 11:59ampost #4 of 711/15/12 at 1:17pm
These cranberry pistachio biscotti are absolutely heavenly, easy to make, and the red and green make them a festive addition to a holiday tray.post #5 of 711/24/12 at 3:04pmpost #6 of 711/24/12 at 3:36pm
Here are some to try which taste very good for those who love chocolate. And no there is no flour in this recipe!!! For those might ask.
Chocolate Brownie Clusters
3 extra large egg whites
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups unsalted raw walnut halves (can cut in small pieces)
Position rack in center of oven and preheat 325 degrees F
Put egg whites and lemon juice in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Be sure bowl has been wiped down with distilled vinegar to get rid of any trace of grease.
Whip on low speed for 2 minutes, then on maximum speed until stiff peaks form about 5 minutes.
Sift the sugar and cocoa powder into the bowl together then fold into the batter with a rubber spatula until batter is smooth and shiny. Fold in the walnuts until they are well coated with the batter.
Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, using nonstick spray or a small amount of butter in each corner to glue the paper in place. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 1/2 inch apart, being sure to include about the same number of walnuts in each.
Bake until the outside has crisped and the bottom starts to pull away from the parchment paper about 15-20 minutes.
Remove the cookie sheet from oven. As soon as the clusters can be moved, use a spatula to transfer them to a rack and let them cool.
Can eat right away or store when completely cool in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Edited by remnant3333 - 11/24/12 at 3:42pm
- Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Grandma Bettys Sugar Cookies
- › Homemade 'GEL for Decorating Cakes' Recipe 6 minutes ago
- › real tree branches on cake with lights 10 minutes ago
- › Plaque style cookie cutters 38 minutes ago
- › Cake for 30 39 minutes ago
- › chanel purse size? 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › HELP!!! Swiss Meringue Buttercream 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › MacArthur Park cake? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › 'Food Grade Mold' Recipe 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › pink velvet icing? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Why charge per slice instead of per cake? 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by hyperfig
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › KitchenAid KSM90WH Ultra Power 300-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White by mouna09
- › KitchenAid KSM150PS Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer by melissamc
- › Wilton 409-623 Ultimate Tool Caddy 3-Level Cake-Decorating... by blwilley
- › Agbay Single Cake Leveler by SherylB
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones