I love to bake around the holidays , but I am running out of ideas for something unique cookies,. Does anyone have a unique and tasty recipe for holiday cookies?
Thanks and regards
Related Forum Threads
- Holiday Cookie Trays! Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:29am in Cookies!
- shimmering cookies Last post on 11/29/12 at 7:36am in Cookies!
- Gingerbread frustrations! Last post on 12/11/12 at 11:20am in Cookies!
- Charge for Cookies Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24am in Cookies!
- Best way to make a gingerbread house topper for cake? Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:08am in Cake Decorating
Peanut Butter Cranberry Cookies
Last edited: 12/29/09
- Grandma Bettys Sugar CookiesLast edited: 12/13/09
- Cookies for all occasionsLast edited: 10/26/12
- Peanut Butter BallsLast edited: 7/31/12
- Irrsistible Jif peanut Butter CookiesLast edited: 7/27/12
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?post #1 of 711/15/12 at 8:22amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 711/15/12 at 11:54am
I highly recommend Martha Stewart's cut out gingerbread cookies. They are delicious and I've made them for the past couple of years. I cut them out with the big snowflake and tree cutters and decorate with royal icing and sprinkle pearlized sugar on them and dragees and then seal in bags. They look beautiful and last for a while (although they are fragile, I've broken and eaten quite a few!) It's her recipe with the pepper.
RJpost #3 of 711/15/12 at 11:59ampost #4 of 711/15/12 at 1:17pm
These cranberry pistachio biscotti are absolutely heavenly, easy to make, and the red and green make them a festive addition to a holiday tray.post #5 of 711/24/12 at 3:04pmpost #6 of 711/24/12 at 3:36pm
Here are some to try which taste very good for those who love chocolate. And no there is no flour in this recipe!!! For those might ask.
Chocolate Brownie Clusters
3 extra large egg whites
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dutch process cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups unsalted raw walnut halves (can cut in small pieces)
Position rack in center of oven and preheat 325 degrees F
Put egg whites and lemon juice in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Be sure bowl has been wiped down with distilled vinegar to get rid of any trace of grease.
Whip on low speed for 2 minutes, then on maximum speed until stiff peaks form about 5 minutes.
Sift the sugar and cocoa powder into the bowl together then fold into the batter with a rubber spatula until batter is smooth and shiny. Fold in the walnuts until they are well coated with the batter.
Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper, using nonstick spray or a small amount of butter in each corner to glue the paper in place. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough 1/2 inch apart, being sure to include about the same number of walnuts in each.
Bake until the outside has crisped and the bottom starts to pull away from the parchment paper about 15-20 minutes.
Remove the cookie sheet from oven. As soon as the clusters can be moved, use a spatula to transfer them to a rack and let them cool.
Can eat right away or store when completely cool in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Edited by remnant3333 - 11/24/12 at 3:42pm
- Does anyone have an awesome recipe for Holiday cookies?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Grandma Bettys Sugar Cookies
- › Ghost cake fondant draping help 1 minute ago
- › Bikini top 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Would you do this... 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › dry ice 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Do I give a full or partial refund? 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › WHERE are these people getting these prices?? 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Insulting my cake 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Somebody please invent this! 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Chocolate Molds Melting?! Help! 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › clients wants to pay for ingredients.. 5 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones