I love King Author flour but is is pricey. But quality is most important to me. I saw Bakers and Chefs at Sam's. I like their powdered sugar and wondered if their flour is any good for baking cakes?
Last edited: 11/15/10
- Flour FrostingLast edited: 4/30/10
- Heirloom FrostingLast edited: 3/22/10
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
Bakers and Chefs flour?post #1 of 411/13/12 at 11:35amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/13/12 at 12:56pm
Personally, I've never used anything but General Mills Gold Medal Flour, and C&H powdered sugar.
Then again, since the closest I've come to making a scratch cake was one made from a recipe on the Bisquick box, I haven't had to buy any kind of flour other than all purpose. I expect that at some point, I'll be buying cake flour, and maybe at some point bread flour as well.post #3 of 411/13/12 at 1:08pmpost #4 of 411/13/12 at 3:36pm
- Bakers and Chefs flour?
- Flour Frosting
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 12 minutes ago
- › Help please! My buttercream is beginning to bleed! 14 minutes ago
- › Marvel cake advice please 16 minutes ago
- › Baptism & wedding cake combination 17 minutes ago
- › To refrigerate or not, that is the question... 18 minutes ago
- › Smash cake 31 minutes ago
- › Fondant decoration broke!!!!! 33 minutes ago
- › Use cake boards on dummy cakes going on real cake? 40 minutes ago
- › Sheet cakes help!!! 54 minutes ago
- › Family Drama and a Wedding Cake. 58 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones