I love King Author flour but is is pricey. But quality is most important to me. I saw Bakers and Chefs at Sam's. I like their powdered sugar and wondered if their flour is any good for baking cakes?
Last edited: 11/15/10
- Flour FrostingLast edited: 4/30/10
- Heirloom FrostingLast edited: 3/22/10
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
I received this product to test. I loved working with it. I mainly used this sample to add to fondant to make off pieces to aid in making them dry faster. Looking forward to working with it...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
I was overjoyed the first time I used this color. It kneaded easily, and has a smooth texture...unlike other brands I've tried. It rolls cleanly and covers nicely. And the color? AMAZING royal...
Bakers and Chefs flour?post #1 of 411/13/12 at 11:35amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/13/12 at 12:56pm
Personally, I've never used anything but General Mills Gold Medal Flour, and C&H powdered sugar.
Then again, since the closest I've come to making a scratch cake was one made from a recipe on the Bisquick box, I haven't had to buy any kind of flour other than all purpose. I expect that at some point, I'll be buying cake flour, and maybe at some point bread flour as well.post #3 of 411/13/12 at 1:08pmpost #4 of 411/13/12 at 3:36pm
- Bakers and Chefs flour?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Flour Frosting
- › Opinion on order of tiers for wedding cake AND rosette cake help! 3 minutes ago
- › gallery search 22 minutes ago
- › Minimum cake size? 54 minutes ago
- › Very picky customer 56 minutes ago
- › Need a recipe! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Cake bulging?? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › How to make sparkly candy melt shards? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What Buttercream tip/technique is this?! 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Please help.!! 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by SwankCakeDesign
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones