I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I've just started getting into baking and I promised my friend I would make her a cake for her birthday on Friday (Nov. 16). I've been looking for recipes for what I want to make but none of them are exactly like what I'm looking for so I don't know how much to use of ingredients or what to use. If anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it. Here's a basic description:
- 4 layers (6 or 8 inch cake)
- two layers chocolate and two layers bright pink with lighter color chocolate cream (is it?) in between; kind of like this: but with the pink layers and frosting covering whole cake in a way I can add decorations
- is it possible to make the outside frosting darker?
- I want to put 'flower' shaped frosting all around the top of the cake in pink color and write her name in pink as well
- will add pearl sprinkles or something like that on top
- here's a pic like how dark I want the outside frosting : http://cakecentral.com/g/i/2853677/a/3265473/