Wow, that's really beautiful. I love the dots and have always wanted to try a cake with that method. Good job!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- Wedding cake with lines on it help! Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:57am in Cake Decorating
- In Desparate Need of Ideas Last post on 12/10/12 at 5:58am in Cake Decorating
- How would you do this design? Last post on 11/25/12 at 9:54am in Cake Decorating
- How many 10 inch round cakes for a wedding with 130 -140 people Last post on 11/8/12 at 7:20am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Mum's Real Buttercream FrostingLast edited: 11/15/10
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
My first attempt at a wedding cake :) - Page 2
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 2211/14/12 at 10:03pmpost #18 of 229/18/13 at 5:18pmpost #19 of 229/18/13 at 5:35pmpost #20 of 229/18/13 at 8:17pmpost #21 of 229/18/13 at 9:42pmpost #22 of 229/20/13 at 7:32am
Aside from the amazing job you did on this for your first wedding cake, I love the design! If you have a eye for design, you will go a long way in the wedding cake business Hailing UK - take a bow!
- My first attempt at a wedding cake :)
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
Currently, there are 1111 Active Users (9 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 minutes ago
- › Where did this recipe come from? 16 minutes ago
- › What is happening?!?!? 33 minutes ago
- › Help please! My buttercream is beginning to bleed! 33 minutes ago
- › Master Airbrush Yes or No??????? 35 minutes ago
- › To refrigerate or not, that is the question... 36 minutes ago
- › Family Drama and a Wedding Cake. 50 minutes ago
- › Fondant vs. modeling chocolate 53 minutes ago
- › Use cake boards on dummy cakes going on real cake? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Need a Rose Gold petal dust color for a flower...HELP! 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones