Hello, I have a question, how can you search in the cake gallery? I can't find it!
- topicCakestagged by System, 11/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/10/14 at 3:27am in Cake Decorating Business
- How much should I charge for this big square wedding cake? Last post on 2/6/14 at 5:18pm in Cake Decorating
- Making my own wedding cake Last post on 11/13/13 at 8:24am in Cake Decorating
- My first ever cake! What do you think? Last post on 5/18/13 at 4:47pm in Cake Decorating
- Getting nervous! Need advice on RKT please. Last post on 12/18/12 at 11:47am in Cake Decorating
Last edited: 10/29/12
- Blackberry CupcakesLast edited: 6/10/11
- COFFEE CAKE LOUIZIANA BY GREECELast edited: 4/5/10
- Great Tiramisu!!!Last edited: 4/5/10
- CheesecakeLast edited: 11/5/09
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
new CCpost #1 of 211/8/12 at 11:00amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 211/8/12 at 8:13pm
Are you searching for one of your cake pictures? When you click on new photos, you will see down a little ways above the cake pictures where it says me or other people and you should click on "me" if you are searching for your cakes pictures.
I am not sure if this is what you are asking.
- new CC
Cake Central Top Picks
- Blackberry Cupcakes
- › What other Christmas cookie should I make? Here's a list of what... 10 minutes ago
- › How to speed up the cookie decorating process? (Cut-out cookies and... 11 minutes ago
- › Fondant to look like this? 21 minutes ago
- › Kopykake Projector for Middle East! PLEASE HELP! 26 minutes ago
- › chocolate cake 38 minutes ago
- › HARD CRUSTY CAKE EDGES!!!! HELP! 57 minutes ago
- › "Master" disposable piping bags? 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Offering Tastings??! 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 12/19/14 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones