Super STRESSED!!!! I have an order for 200 pretzel stix and 200 cupcakes for next saturday.....7am pick up! And I was just informed that the hydro company will be shutting off the power in my area from 9am-(if all goes well) 2pm for maintenance! OMG!!!!!!
- topicCupcakestagged by System, 11/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Michaels cupcake baking wrapper Bad smell Last post on 1/12/13 at 5:19am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcakes vs Tiered cake: Which do you prefer to make? Last post on 12/3/12 at 2:22pm in Cake Decorating
- Sentimental...Maple Bacon Cupcake...Help! Last post on 1/7/13 at 7:53am in Cupcakes!
- Cupcake problems Last post on 12/2/12 at 11:59pm in Cupcakes!
- need some packaging help Last post on 11/28/12 at 9:31pm in Cupcakes!
Christine's Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes
Last edited: 2/21/14
- Key Lime CupcakesLast edited: 7/3/12
- Red Velvet CupcakesLast edited: 6/26/12
- Coffee Squared CupcakesLast edited: 5/16/12
- Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingLast edited: 5/11/12
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
OMG! Power outage!!post #1 of 511/7/12 at 5:52pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 511/7/12 at 6:52pmpost #3 of 511/7/12 at 7:41pmThread Starter
Actually, We had power outages due to Sandy as well...we were not hit nearly as bad as the US, but I did stock up and prepare as everyone was anticipating it being WAY worse than it was. It blew past us and then grew as it went! Lucked out. Kudos to you for pulling off a wedding cake.......all I had to do is ice a cake by candlelight! Power came back on few hours laterpost #4 of 511/7/12 at 9:55pmpost #5 of 511/8/12 at 5:56amThread Starter
- OMG! Power outage!!
- Key Lime Cupcakes
- › Looking for a decorator! 20 minutes ago
- › Wilton edible markers?? 33 minutes ago
- › Hamster Hair??? How to "scrape" hair texture into sugar paste or... 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Bell cake 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › What kind of rolling pin are you using? 3 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › my first attempt :( 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Pull apart cupcake cakes 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Lithuanian Shortbread Cookie Recipe request 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Need some help figuring this out please! 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones