So originally I used a recipe for royal icing that required just to whip the egg whites until foamy, then add the icing sugar, then I kept seeing recipes to whip the egg whites until soft peak then add the icing sugar, so I tried that and it seems like the end result is the same. Is there a difference in the two that someone else has noticed?
- topicIcingtagged by System, 11/18/12
Related Forum Threads
- Making Royal Icing in Bulk? Last post on 11/29/12 at 3:53pm in Cake Decorating
- Cupcakes - how early can I cook and ice with fondant. Is 2 days to early. Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:20pm in Cupcakes!
- Has anyone used Rich's Chocolate Bettercreme? Last post on 11/8/12 at 4:55am in Cake Decorating
- Butter Cream icing questions?? Last post on 11/8/12 at 10:01am in Cupcakes!
- Burberry Plaid sugar/icing sheets? Last post on 11/2/12 at 9:12pm in Cake Decorating
Crusting Lemon Buttercream
Last edited: 6/13/11
- Genuine German IcingLast edited: 6/8/11
- All butter American buttercreamLast edited: 6/8/11
- Simple Peanut Butter IcingLast edited: 6/7/11
- Key Lime ButtercreamLast edited: 6/7/11
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
royal icing - whipping egg whites question
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 411/6/12 at 10:11ampost #3 of 411/11/12 at 12:24ampost #4 of 411/11/12 at 4:56amThread Starter
- royal icing - whipping egg whites question
Cake Central Top Picks
- Genuine German Icing
Currently, there are 630 Active Users (6 Members and 624 Guests)
- › Desperately in need of a great Mud Cake Recipe. 11 minutes ago
- › Royal Icing took long time to dry and some have orange peel look! ... 33 minutes ago
- › WEDDING CAKE SUPPORT SYSTEM 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Is this a different rosette? 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Oil Based Food Coloring 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › to airbrush or not to airbrush 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Botellas de azucar terminadas y tutorial!!!! 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › How many servings Wilton Giant cupcake pan???????/ 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Fondant Cut Outs- Storing??? 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Critique Me! Wedding Cake 5 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones