Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
- HELP! Gourmet flavors???? Last post on 10/11/14 at 4:31pm in Cake Decorating
Spiced Pumpkin Praline roll
Last edited: 6/13/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Coco Lopez Coconut CakeLast edited: 6/9/11
- Genuine German IcingLast edited: 6/8/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCLast edited: 6/7/11
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
Top notch fondant for a great price! Amazing taste and very easy to work with. No more stressing over tearing or elephant skin problems as with other brands. LOVE their colored fondant also. The...
Anyone tried this flavor?post #1 of 1311/4/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1311/5/12 at 5:14amThread Starterpost #3 of 1311/5/12 at 5:23ampost #4 of 1311/5/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 1311/5/12 at 8:24am
I would not be a fan of that combo. My taste buds like cinnamon, vanilla or cream cheese with pumpkin.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.post #6 of 1311/5/12 at 8:36ampost #7 of 1311/5/12 at 11:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 1311/5/12 at 1:14pmpost #9 of 1311/5/12 at 1:53pm
I don't like coconut. About the only coconut-containing confection I ever liked was the old BC "Vienna Dream Bars" bar-cookie mix. And in my reconstruction and reimagining of it ("Innsbruck Dream Bars"), I replaced the coconut flakes in other reconstructions with a 50-50 mix of almond flakes (made by running sliced almonds through a hand-crank nut-chopper) and long-cooking rolled oats. (And the nuts are a 50-50 mix of chopped cashews and macadamias, from the same nut-chopper.)
This thread-hijack is now concluded. We now return to your regularly scheduled thread. (PM me if you want the recipe, though.)
I think if I were making a pumpkin cake, I'd be inclined to go with a maple or maple-cinnamon BC (PM me for that recipe, as well; mine is made with Vermont Grade B, for its robustness), or just a plain vanilla BC.post #10 of 1311/6/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #11 of 1311/6/12 at 8:47pmI'll take your word for it;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.post #12 of 1311/7/12 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #13 of 1311/7/12 at 8:48amQuote:
Maybe if it was a coconut milk, and no flake coconut... I hate the way it feels to chew coconut, lol, and I think fake coconut tastes like tanning lotion;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
- Anyone tried this flavor?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- › Buttercream issues 12 minutes ago
- › WASC fillings 21 minutes ago
- › Questions about Mud Cake. 24 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 43 minutes ago
- › Fondant over cream cheese frosting? 48 minutes ago
- › Fondant and Buttercream bulges/air bubbles 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Chefmaster Edible Gold Spray in a can 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 10-24-14 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › How do I build this 'thingamajig' for transporting cakes? 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Help with gelatin please! 3 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones