Related Forum Threads
- Thanksgiving cupcakes idea Last post on 11/19/12 at 6:42am in Cupcakes!
- Flavors "Mixing" Last post on 10/30/12 at 8:21pm in Cake Decorating
- Candy Corn Cupcakes - Flavor suggestion? Last post on 10/26/12 at 1:46pm in Cupcakes!
- HELP! Gourmet flavors???? Last post on 7/5/14 at 5:50pm in Cake Decorating
Spiced Pumpkin Praline roll
Last edited: 6/13/11
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip CookiesLast edited: 6/10/11
- Coco Lopez Coconut CakeLast edited: 6/9/11
- Genuine German IcingLast edited: 6/8/11
- Pineapple Coconut WASCLast edited: 6/7/11
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
This caddy has a little room for a lot of stuff, not meant to hold everything. Rolls easily, with the pull handle that's slides down to store it. Rack on back for literature. 2 racks on top for...
Anyone tried this flavor?post #1 of 1311/4/12 at 2:13pmThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1311/5/12 at 5:14amThread Starterpost #3 of 1311/5/12 at 5:23ampost #4 of 1311/5/12 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #5 of 1311/5/12 at 8:24am
I would not be a fan of that combo. My taste buds like cinnamon, vanilla or cream cheese with pumpkin.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.The definition of husband is one who takes out the trash and then declares he cleaned the whole house.post #6 of 1311/5/12 at 8:36ampost #7 of 1311/5/12 at 11:31amThread Starterpost #8 of 1311/5/12 at 1:14pmpost #9 of 1311/5/12 at 1:53pm
I don't like coconut. About the only coconut-containing confection I ever liked was the old BC "Vienna Dream Bars" bar-cookie mix. And in my reconstruction and reimagining of it ("Innsbruck Dream Bars"), I replaced the coconut flakes in other reconstructions with a 50-50 mix of almond flakes (made by running sliced almonds through a hand-crank nut-chopper) and long-cooking rolled oats. (And the nuts are a 50-50 mix of chopped cashews and macadamias, from the same nut-chopper.)
This thread-hijack is now concluded. We now return to your regularly scheduled thread. (PM me if you want the recipe, though.)
I think if I were making a pumpkin cake, I'd be inclined to go with a maple or maple-cinnamon BC (PM me for that recipe, as well; mine is made with Vermont Grade B, for its robustness), or just a plain vanilla BC.post #10 of 1311/6/12 at 6:47pmThread Starterpost #11 of 1311/6/12 at 8:47pmI'll take your word for it;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.post #12 of 1311/7/12 at 4:48amThread Starterpost #13 of 1311/7/12 at 8:48amQuote:
Maybe if it was a coconut milk, and no flake coconut... I hate the way it feels to chew coconut, lol, and I think fake coconut tastes like tanning lotion;-)Beginners, be sure to parrot advice and get your post count up as fast as you can. After all, it's not what you know, it's what people THINK you know.
- Anyone tried this flavor?
Cake Central Top Picks
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- › Damage in transit? Help please! 4 minutes ago
- › Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery - Time Off for Business? 17 minutes ago
- › finally leaving the bakery.. 31 minutes ago
- › Where do learn how to add a pattern to fondant? 33 minutes ago
- › GANACHE BOARD SIZES 42 minutes ago
- › How long can this sit out? 57 minutes ago
- › Full Time September 2! 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › How do I stop my cake from moving during transport 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Long time customer discount? 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Help with cake icing. 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones