I know that this might have already been discuss, but I need to know if you can freeze Buttercream Frosting and how many months. Thanks.
Last edited: 11/11/10
- Dreamsicle ButtercreamLast edited: 11/11/10
- White Chocolate Sour Cream GanacheLast edited: 3/11/14
- Shelf stable cream cheese icingLast edited: 10/25/12
- Vegan "Buttercream" w/ Optional FlavoringsLast edited: 10/24/12
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
Freezing Buttercream Frosting
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 611/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #3 of 611/4/12 at 5:11pmpost #4 of 611/6/12 at 11:24amThread Starterpost #5 of 611/6/12 at 3:14pmpost #6 of 611/3/13 at 1:38pm
I only make SMBC and it freezes well. Mind you, it's very important to let it come back to room temperature before fluffing it up again. If you whip cold buttercream it will curdle and lose its water. If that ever happens to you, just remove a portion of buttercream, warm it 10 secs in the microwave (or in a saucepan) and add it back to the remaining buttercream. :)
- Freezing Buttercream Frosting
- Dreamsicle Buttercream
- › Ganache experts..help :( 8 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 28 minutes ago
- › Ballet cake 40 minutes ago
- › Hamster Hair??? How to "scrape" hair texture into sugar paste or... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 12/19/14 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Need advice and ideas on covering cupcakes, prettyplease? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › It sucks beings on a diet 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Hard candy will not harden 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Pull apart cupcake cakes 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › teir height for tall 3 teir cakes 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones