You melts should never feel "hot". Ever. If they are hot enough to melt your set white chocolate then they will probably also be streaking when setting. Just work with cooler chocolate.
Creamy & Firm Strawberry Cream Cheese Filling Perfected
Last edited: 8/13/10
- Brittney's Strawberry SauceLast edited: 8/5/10
- Torso with strawberriesLast edited: 5/27/10
Cupcake Wrapper Creator is such a fun program that let's you make any kind of wrapper design you need. It's great if you run a cupcake bakery because your customers will love it if you can offer...
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly - Page 2post #16 of 1911/14/12 at 9:33pm
Cake Central Top Pickspost #17 of 1911/14/12 at 9:47pmThread Starterpost #18 of 1911/20/12 at 6:46pmThread Starter
Here's the finished product. Thank you to KoryAK and DeniseNH for their help and suggestions. I'm very pleased with the results and the client loved them. I was able to minimize any oozing (my trial runs oozed). I noticed that after the berries were placed on the tray to set, they often ended up with a thinner base and you could see the berry through it. By "painting" chocolate onto the bottom of the set berry I was able to seal it.
- Tuxedo Strawberries Pricing and other questions - need reply quickly
Cake Central Top Picks
- Brittney's Strawberry Sauce
- › What brand of fondant are you using? 39 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite youtube cake decorating tutorial? 45 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 9/12/14 57 minutes ago
- › Cake boards and drums, where to buy bulk? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Help needed- 1st Outdoor cake- which frosting to choose? 3 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › What is the best cake you have ever made 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Bar Toppings 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Black Wedding Cake 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Sculpted human head?... 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones