- topicBirthday Cakestagged by System, 10/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- First Birthday Cake...... Last post on 12/3/12 at 11:36am in Cake Decorating
- 18th Birthday Cake for a male! Last post on 12/8/12 at 7:59am in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for alpahbet themed 1st birthday Last post on 11/24/12 at 9:06pm in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for a 20th birthday cake for a guy? Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:45am in Cake Decorating
Red Velvet Remix
Last edited: 5/11/12
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flourLast edited: 5/11/12
- White CakeLast edited: 2/20/12
- black forestLast edited: 6/10/11
- Kahlua and Frangelico cholcolate fudge cake with Chocolate Granache...Last edited: 6/7/11
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
The pink fondant, isn't really pink to me. It is more like a fuschia in my opinion. I don't see it as a problem, I love the color. but if you want a soft pink, you should dye the white...
"Depends" birthday cakepost #1 of 1110/25/12 at 4:59amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1110/26/12 at 4:54amThread Starterpost #3 of 1110/26/12 at 5:40ampost #4 of 1110/26/12 at 6:03ampost #5 of 1110/26/12 at 7:44amI cant answer cos I dont understand the question. Perhaps a "depend" cake (?) is a USA thing?A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!post #6 of 1110/26/12 at 7:49ampost #7 of 1110/26/12 at 11:23ampost #8 of 1110/26/12 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #9 of 1110/26/12 at 7:55pmThey were the punchline of Arnold (I think) Johnny Carson joke about how MTV was asking Presidential candidates whether they wore boxers or briefs, and specifically,Ronald Reagan's purported answer.post #10 of 1111/6/12 at 4:26ampost #11 of 1111/7/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Ahh thanks! :)A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!
- "Depends" birthday cake
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flour
Currently, there are 899 Active Users (17 Members and 882 Guests)
- › WRONG, WRONG,WRONG. 2 minutes ago
- › Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Recipe 10 minutes ago
- › How do I do this cake? 21 minutes ago
- › 2 tiered wedding with 200 cuppies... 26 minutes ago
- › Cake filling 31 minutes ago
- › colour scheme idea 32 minutes ago
- › Fondant Pearls?? 44 minutes ago
- › The *original* WASC cake recipe 45 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 2 hours ago
- › Help with this cake? 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Cupcake Wrapper Creator by joshuap
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones