- topicBirthday Cakestagged by System, 10/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- First Birthday Cake...... Last post on 12/3/12 at 11:36am in Cake Decorating
- 18th Birthday Cake for a male! Last post on 12/8/12 at 7:59am in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for alpahbet themed 1st birthday Last post on 11/24/12 at 9:06pm in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for a 20th birthday cake for a guy? Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:45am in Cake Decorating
Red Velvet Remix
Last edited: 5/11/12
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flourLast edited: 5/11/12
- White CakeLast edited: 2/20/12
- black forestLast edited: 6/10/11
- Kahlua and Frangelico cholcolate fudge cake with Chocolate Granache...Last edited: 6/7/11
The silpats in various sizes make my baking and decorating much simpler. Don't know what I would do without one. Love the small ones to bake on, no need for parchment paper. And the big one...
I have to use a lot of it to turn my buttercream white (I use only butter, no crisco). It makes the icing almost curdly and almost impossible to smooth nicely. There is always a huge clump in the...
Love it! Drying time is perfect, it gives me the right time to work with it before it start drying. I recommend this product! Silvina Barboza.
I've tried this fondant and I fell in love with it! Is a really good product, superior quality and great taste! Not coming back to my old fondant. Silvina Barboza Sugar Artist.
I was able to try Renshaw quite some time ago and all I can say is I love it!
"Depends" birthday cakepost #1 of 1110/25/12 at 4:59amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1110/26/12 at 4:54amThread Starterpost #3 of 1110/26/12 at 5:40ampost #4 of 1110/26/12 at 6:03ampost #5 of 1110/26/12 at 7:44amI cant answer cos I dont understand the question. Perhaps a "depend" cake (?) is a USA thing?A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!post #6 of 1110/26/12 at 7:49ampost #7 of 1110/26/12 at 11:23ampost #8 of 1110/26/12 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #9 of 1110/26/12 at 7:55pmThey were the punchline of Arnold (I think) Johnny Carson joke about how MTV was asking Presidential candidates whether they wore boxers or briefs, and specifically,Ronald Reagan's purported answer.post #10 of 1111/6/12 at 4:26ampost #11 of 1111/7/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Ahh thanks! :)A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!
- "Depends" birthday cake
Cake Central Top Picks
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flour
Currently, there are 673 Active Users (6 Members and 667 Guests)
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 37 minutes ago
- › my first 3D cake 43 minutes ago
- › Wedding cake question 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Friday Night Cake Club for 12/19/14 4 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Please help with stacking this cake 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Belle Cake Pricing 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › cake lace - claire bowman experiences?? 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What colors are used in this cake? 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › New Cake Decorating/Baking Blogs to follow!! 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › ugly cake. Identify? 9 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Commercial Size Baking Mat by TrudyF
- › Wilton White-White Icing Color by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Renshaw Gum Paste, 1.1 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 10 Pound by Silvina Barboza
- › Ready-To-Roll Fondant White, 1-1/2 Pounds by Renshaw by psurrette
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Pink, 1.5 Pound by Dawn Parrott
- › Renshaw White Fondant Icing, 5 Pound by vizinamd
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Purple, 1.5 Pound by dlmcr
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Blue, 1.5 Pound by Couturecupcakes
- › Renshaw Fondant Icing, Red, 1.5 Pound by Ange1mom
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones