- topicBirthday Cakestagged by System, 10/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- First Birthday Cake...... Last post on 12/3/12 at 11:36am in Cake Decorating
- 18th Birthday Cake for a male! Last post on 12/8/12 at 7:59am in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for alpahbet themed 1st birthday Last post on 11/24/12 at 9:06pm in Cake Decorating
- Ideas for a 20th birthday cake for a guy? Last post on 11/24/12 at 10:45am in Cake Decorating
Red Velvet Remix
Last edited: 5/11/12
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flourLast edited: 5/11/12
- White CakeLast edited: 2/20/12
- black forestLast edited: 6/10/11
- Kahlua and Frangelico cholcolate fudge cake with Chocolate Granache...Last edited: 6/7/11
I like these gel colors. Ihave another box that has many more, not just 8. But they're all the same. I prefer gel colors to any other kind because they don't really affect the consistency. Only if...
These are nice to add a pretty touch to the cake. But when my brother was eating a slice , he tried to bite into the rose! Lol, tried being the key word. Overall, I love these roses. But I don't...
This product sort of adds more stress to my decorating. The little screw at the end keeps coming off when I roll. So I screw it tighter, but then the roller doesn't roll because the screw "holds"...
I used to use Wilton. It gets the job done, Its fondant. But I found it to be a brick and impossible to roll and kneed. Microwaving it in 5-10 second intervals helps but... the taste just doesn't...
This caddy has a little room for a lot of stuff, not meant to hold everything. Rolls easily, with the pull handle that's slides down to store it. Rack on back for literature. 2 racks on top for...
"Depends" birthday cakepost #1 of 1110/25/12 at 4:59amThread Starter
Cake Central Top Pickspost #2 of 1110/26/12 at 4:54amThread Starterpost #3 of 1110/26/12 at 5:40ampost #4 of 1110/26/12 at 6:03ampost #5 of 1110/26/12 at 7:44amI cant answer cos I dont understand the question. Perhaps a "depend" cake (?) is a USA thing?A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!post #6 of 1110/26/12 at 7:49ampost #7 of 1110/26/12 at 11:23ampost #8 of 1110/26/12 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #9 of 1110/26/12 at 7:55pmThey were the punchline of Arnold (I think) Johnny Carson joke about how MTV was asking Presidential candidates whether they wore boxers or briefs, and specifically,Ronald Reagan's purported answer.post #10 of 1111/6/12 at 4:26ampost #11 of 1111/7/12 at 11:46pmQuote:
Ahh thanks! :)A down-to-earth South African who has a growing interest in fondant cakes...I've been bitten by the cake bug!
- "Depends" birthday cake
Cake Central Top Picks
- Basic Cake made with Hotcake flour
Currently, there are 1405 Active Users (18 Members and 1387 Guests)
- › things NOT to ask/say to a baker! 9 minutes ago
- › A Thread for all UK bakers!! 16 minutes ago
- › Fresh Strawberries on a fondant/icing covered cake - HELP! 18 minutes ago
- › Need recipes for healthy 1st bday cake also smash cake 29 minutes ago
- › Where has my passion gone? Help! 48 minutes ago
- › Need A Mentor 53 minutes ago
- › How do I make those flowers??? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Help me with my own wedding cake design ladies! 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Garden soil. 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Can anyone help me with how to create this look 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Wilton Set of 8 Icing Colors by LizKatherine
- › Red Icing Roses Large by Wilton by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Fondant Ribbon Cutter Embosser Set by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Pure White Rolled Fondant, 80 oz by LizKatherine
- › Wilton Decorate Smart Ultimate Rolling Tool Caddy by blwilley
- › Kitchen Aid Professional 610 Stand Mixer by DaDa561
- › Wilton 1907-1107 Set of 10 Gum-Paste Modeling Tools with Storage Case by KARichards46
- › Collections Etc - Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label by Jenny BakesAlot
- › Cake Stackers Support System by inspiredbymom
- › Paramount Crystals 4 oz. by daisybee
- › Apple Tea Cake
- › Sophia the First cookie cake topper
- › Gingerbread Haunted House For Halloween
- › Delicious Crusting SNOW WHITE Buttercream /...
- › Fathers Day Griller
- › Mini Ghost Cakes for Halloween
- › Scary Spider Cookies for Halloween
- › Halloween cupcake topper
- › Best Ever Cupcake Icing - How to Video
- › How to make chocolate pinecones