post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Hello all my amazing baking friends! I was recently called by the Health Department and told that it is illegal for me to be making cakes, cake pops, cupcakes, ect from home and selling them without having a Cottage Foods license. So I am now in the process of trying to get it. I am looking for any kind of advice, tips, ect that you can offer. I am in Washington State and have all the rules and guidelines, right now I just need some feedback from others like flowchart tips, floor plan tips, label tips.... anything you got! Thank you all in advance icon_biggrin.gif